Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Has it been a year already, how much did your Health care go up?? [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The way that you worded your previous post, I thought there was a reason why you, specifically, needed to have insurance.

Is there any way that you could get a job that covers the insurance for you and your family?
Quote Reply
Re: Has it been a year already, how much did your Health care premiums go up?? [Bone Idol] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bone Idol wrote:
From nil to nil....again.

I'm so looking forward to retirement and capitalizing on that dual citizenship from 10 years ago.....

Real Estate still going nuts in Sydney/Bondi area?

Monty (sorry for thread derail)

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs." John Rogers
Quote Reply
Re: Has it been a year already, how much did your Health care premiums go up?? [mopdahl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mopdahl wrote:
Bone Idol wrote:
From nil to nil....again.

I'm so looking forward to retirement and capitalizing on that dual citizenship from 10 years ago.....

Real Estate still going nuts in Sydney/Bondi area?

Monty (sorry for thread derail)

Yeah, c'mon down. Bring your diseases and advancing decrepitude. We'll look after you.

Sydney real estate prices are off their peaks almost everywhere. About 9% on average, actually more in Bondi (avg for house just over $2m down from 2.5).

A tip, though, if you are going to play at being a citizen. Bondi is the favourite part of Sydney for tourists. It comes in at about 75th for locals. It's nice enough, but full of Kiwis, and there's a threatened invasion of Americans.
Quote Reply
Re: Has it been a year already, how much did your Health care premiums go up?? [Bone Idol] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mine's all free. It comes out of general taxation.

Yay - The UK rocks!!
Quote Reply

Prev Next