Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: comfort difference between trisuit vs 2 piece? [ggeiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ggeiger wrote:
mickison wrote:
Bigbird wrote:
Another thing I haven't seen mentioned: one piece works great for getting ice dumped down the front and/or back during a hot run.

Won’t it still just move it’s way down the suit? I would like to see a trisuit with some sort of inner pocket near the top inside where I could put ice and let it melt and run down my torso.

Kiwami's long distance suit has a pocket behind the neck too hold ice. Just another great touch the suit offers.....

Specifically it's the Spider 2 LD aero suit that has the ice pocket, which is one of those things that once you see, you wonder why nobody else has done this yet...

Maybe the next innovation is trap-door 1-piece (so you can drop the kids off without having to get out of the suit in the port-a-loo)...

I've never raced in a suit with a fly... I am generally not one to micturate myself during a race, but rarely need to go mid race (if I do, I tend to slip into the bushes, and depending on the suit, you can sometimes just slide up the leg and go without removing the suit... much like one might go while wearing bib shorts... you can find videos of riders using this technique while riding in the tour de france).
Quote Reply
Re: comfort difference between trisuit vs 2 piece? [natethomas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
natethomas wrote:
tri shorts and top (either tank top of tri top)

Which tank do you use? For my next Full IM i'm plannig to go with a two piece, not really because of #1 and #2 but trying to have more suitable gear for each leg. On the bike I'm planning to use a proper TT top with longer sleeves and run with a tank top but i haven't find anything specific for triathlon. Did you do any race with tank top for the run? How did that go?
Quote Reply

Prev Next