Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Few questions re: saddles (service life, saddle similar to Cobb V-Flow Plus, etc)
Quote | Reply
While riding my bike on my smart trainer yesterday, it occurred to me that the saddle was getting quite plush, so much so that one side appears not to be supporting my weight. This was somewhat unexpected, as my saddle time has dropped quite a bit in the past two years, not to mention that the saddle is rarely outside, now that I spend most of my training on zwift.

My previous saddle lasted slightly less than four years, but I think its demise was hastened by me commuting to work, thus exposing it to quite a bit of weathering. The one I currently use saw similar usage for two years (2015 and 2016), reduced outdoor usage (2014 and 2017), and primarily indoor usage in 2018 and 2019. It looks like new, but I'm not sure if the foam density is still there. Thoughts on this?

If the saddle is at the end of its service life, which one of the Cobb line-up (under the brand Speed&Comfort) would be most similar to my old saddle? There's the Delta P and the Plus 2, both of which shaped similarly to my V-Flow Plus. Thoughts on this? Any other saddle I could consider?

Thanks in advance!
Quote Reply