Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Howard Stern on Trump, and others [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
veganerd wrote:
Quote:
Alternatively, if Stern is going to be the voice of record, let's hear and celebrate his other positions.

I assume you agree with his 2A position and we'll soon be hearing interviewers press him and celebrate that one?

I am not sure where you got the idea that saying someone has the right to an opinion means i must agree with all their opinions, but you should probably rethink that.

Nope. The rules are the rules. Agree with all of his opinions or none.
I don’t think it’s about agreeing or disagreeing, it’s if his opinion of ANYTHING is worth listening to, even if you agree or disagree. I’m in that camp: I don’t believe he has any true stance, he just peddles what will be bought (re:shock jock), so any of his opinions, agreed with or not, are dismissed. BUT he is entitled to spew them like everyone else, and I judge his like I do everyone else’s: past precedent of their actions and views.
Quote Reply
Re: Howard Stern on Trump, and others [Culley22] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’m in that camp: I don’t believe he has any true stance, he just peddles what will be bought

Are you talking about Stern or Trump?

Quote Reply
Re: Howard Stern on Trump, and others [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:
I’m in that camp: I don’t believe he has any true stance, he just peddles what will be bought

Are you talking about Stern or Trump?
Does it have to be an “or”?
Quote Reply

Prev Next