Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Anybody know when 51 Speedshop bar is back in stock?
Quote | Reply
Anybody know of an ETA?
Quote Reply
Re: Anybody know when 51 Speedshop bar is back in stock? [triguy86] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you try asking them yourself directly?
Quote Reply
Re: Anybody know when 51 Speedshop bar is back in stock? [chgrubb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Come on!! A true slowtwitcher would never do something reasonable like that! Always consult ST before anything else.
Quote Reply
Re: Anybody know when 51 Speedshop bar is back in stock? [triguy86] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't know, but if you find out, can you please post it ?

Did you happen to remember, what the ballpark cost was ?

Thanks

db
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Got a response back as I’m interested in added the bar to my IA10.

We are expecting to see the next round of our Mono-Riser Aerobars available to the public sometime in late June. If you keep an eye on our sight or Instagram for an announcement you should be able to place an order around that time!
Quote Reply
Re: Anybody know when 51 Speedshop bar is back in stock? [Dbeitel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Site says $999. I got a reply saying they’re expecting a shipment late June.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks...

They really look good.

db
Quote Reply
Re: Anybody know when 51 Speedshop bar is back in stock? [TriEnduro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have an IA10 as well. I’ve got the tririg alpha X and it’s freaking awesome. If you don’t wanna wait on the 51 bar I’d check that one out. They’re pretty much the same price
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes, I like the Alpha X bar and the price is tempting. However, I already have the Sigma X stem with the 3t Brezza II bar and have decided to go back to a 2 bolt clamping stem, although I've never had a problem with the Sigma X. With that my 2 top choices have been the 51 Speedshop Mono Rise or the Vision Metron FTA.
Quote Reply
Re: Anybody know when 51 Speedshop bar is back in stock? [TriEnduro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TriEnduro wrote:
Yes, I like the Alpha X bar and the price is tempting. However, I already have the Sigma X stem with the 3t Brezza II bar and have decided to go back to a 2 bolt clamping stem, although I've never had a problem with the Sigma X. With that my 2 top choices have been the 51 Speedshop Mono Rise or the Vision Metron FTA.
Just FYI, Alpha One uses a 2-bolt clamping system :-)

--
TriRig.com
Quote Reply