Basically you're going to ride hard on your bike and then take a recovery shake with a couple blood draws along the way to measure the science-y stuff.
Location of the test is 91 Oxford Street, Toronto, Ontario, M5T 1P2.
The following slots are currently available:
May 18th 9:00am, 9:45am, 10:30am
May 25th 9:00am, 9:45am, 10:30am
May 26th 9:00am, 9:45am, 10:30am
Interested? Contact Derek McGregor - firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Blood draw before exercise
2. 30 min FTP type test on STAC trainers (will need to bring your bike with no carbon wheels)
3. Blood draw right after exercise
4.Drink a 3:1 shake after exercise (as it is a blind study, some with have 50mg of CBD others will be just 3:1)
5. Blood draw 2 hours after exercise
6. Blood draw 4 hours after exercise