Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Woman, 25, violently shoves a man 74 off a bus to his death
Quote | Reply
I would gladly shoot the rifle, pull the switch, drop the gas cannister etc for this bitch.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/...s-murder-charge.html

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Re: Woman, 25, violently shoves a man 74 off a bus to his death [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sigh. She even had her kid with her.
Modelling the right behaviour to the next generation.

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply
Re: Woman, 25, violently shoves a man 74 off a bus to his death [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, that looks very bad. And on top, his wife is disabled. Surly a bitch.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I did not need to read that.

"Knowing the news is not an end in itself. It is a means to living a better,fuller life in a healthier, more robust community. If and when our obsessions with news feeds sour life and weaken the community, a citizen's duty is to tune out..." David VonDrehle piece in Wapo : Our new civic duty: Tune out the news.

I know this is the Lavender Room and a forum to vent so please, I only mean to point out this as an example of our dilemma with media and internet as being TMI for our societal well being.

Please do not take as a personal affront. My preferred punishment would be to cut out her tongue followed by a public beheading. But then that is cruel and unusual and not lending to our societal betterment.
Quote Reply
Re: Woman, 25, violently shoves a man 74 off a bus to his death [gofigure] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No, I'm certain her permanent removal from society and ability to use up any further resources will lend to our societal betterment.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is it possible to non-violently shove someone off a bus?

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Woman, 25, violently shoves a man 74 off a bus to his death [gofigure] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gofigure wrote:
I did not need to read that.

"Knowing the news is not an end in itself. It is a means to living a better,fuller life in a healthier, more robust community. If and when our obsessions with news feeds sour life and weaken the community, a citizen's duty is to tune out..." David VonDrehle piece in Wapo : Our new civic duty: Tune out the news.

I know this is the Lavender Room and a forum to vent so please, I only mean to point out this as an example of our dilemma with media and internet as being TMI for our societal well being.

Please do not take as a personal affront. My preferred punishment would be to cut out her tongue followed by a public beheading. But then that is cruel and unusual and not lending to our societal betterment.

I agree in general with your sentiments. However, in this particular case , as little as we know from reading about it (previous misdemeanor charges) a proper punishments will indirectly "lend to a societal betterment" in this particular community.

Quote Reply
Re: Woman, 25, violently shoves a man 74 off a bus to his death [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes
Quote Reply