Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: This is a thread about bum wiping [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
I don't think that my diet has changed but it seems like my poo is just really wet these days. And clingon is not really the right term It's like it just smears everywhere when it's coming out.

Moose cum.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I know, take this shit (literally) to the Tri forum.

Quote Reply
Re: This is a thread about bum wiping [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
axlsix3 wrote:
https://www.amazon.com/...BYK6421Q1751ABXR9GQS

This model cleans and air dries your bum. I got this unit for my dad during his battle with Parkinson's and it provided him with a level of dignity of not having his children wipe his bum.

I'm now a convert but don't be surprised if your significant other of the female persuasion may choose to spend a little more time in the bathroom because this unit also *cleans* the area a little forward of the bum.

Who has an electrical outlet by their toilet?

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
As others have said, you may be terminating a session too soon. Your ‘position’ may be preventing you from a full evacuation and diet could be a factor if it’s coming out hard (which doesn’t sound like it).

For years now I’ve gone the home made wet wipes - last few wipes get doubled over (for thickness) then spit on paper. Cleans up good and proper. As for gross factor - ass > mouth so Mr Chow allows it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm confused why do guys need a bidet? God gave us our own, Poop first then just point and pee, all clean. I guess its for the ladies out there.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: This is a thread about bum wiping [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DavHamm wrote:
I'm confused why do guys need a bidet? God gave us our own, Poop first then just point and pee, all clean. I guess its for the ladies out there.

Quote Reply
Re: This is a thread about bum wiping [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JasoninHalifax wrote:
BLeP wrote:
I feel like I'd be there all day. I stop at the "holy hell, good enough" wipe.

you're gross.

start waxing your ass-crack

Quote Reply
Re: This is a thread about bum wiping [Trispoke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Trispoke wrote:
Bidet attachment: $32 https://www.amazon.com/...ols%2C149&sr=1-3

At this price, you are dumb to pass it up. 10 minute install. If you don't like it you are out pizza and beer money. We bought this in December. I haven't used TP except when traveling. It's amazing and I will never go back to digging between my cheeks.

One of the reviews.... "Speaking as a hirsute gentleman, the Luxe Bidet Neo 120 has soured me on pooping in bidet-less toilets forever. It's shown me the difference between rubbing peanut butter out of shag carpeting with a paper towel, and that sparkling clean feeling you get right when you step out of the shower."

Bwahahahahaha
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Psyllium powder in the jar. I prefer Prima. One heaping tbsp a day. Won’t need TP or a bidet. And it “Promotes Heart Health*”. You’re welcome.
Quote Reply

Prev Next