Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Kawhi Leonard
Quote | Reply
That shot.

My God.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Kawhi Leonard [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I didn’t think it was gonna fall. Great set of game 7’s today. Blazers winning after being down 17 points was fantastic. As a former Portlander I’d love to see Dame and CJ upset the Warriors. They’ve been clutch in the playoffs so far, but the Warriors have a lot more talent than the Nuggets and Thunder combined....

Matt
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Simply amazing. Now THAT is how you close out a Game 7.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Most clutch shot I've seen since LeBron hit that last second left-hander from the baseline. That still takes the prize in my mind, but tonight's shot had the added bounce-bounce-bounce drama.

Sick.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Re: Kawhi Leonard [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What’s interesting is that 18 years ago Toronto lost to Philly in game 7 of the second round when Vince Carter’s last second shot bounced off the rim and out. The winner ended up going on to face Milwaukee in the ECF....same as this year.

Matt
Quote Reply
Re: Kawhi Leonard [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:

He’s probably going to leave but that is exactly why they traded DeRozen. He never would have made that shot.

Legend.

Quote Reply
Re: Kawhi Leonard [Pun_Times] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pun_Times wrote:
What’s interesting is that 18 years ago Toronto lost to Philly in game 7 of the second round when Vince Carter’s last second shot bounced off the rim and out. The winner ended up going on to face Milwaukee in the ECF....same as this year.

Funny thing is people are still upset that Carter went to his graduation that day. If his shot had dropped nobody would remember that he went to his graduation.

Yeah let’s be upset that a guy finished his education and wanted to celebrate it and play a game on the game day.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
yeah - that shot was nuts. First time my 6 year old has really gotten into a game too - we were both jumping up and down yelling. My wife briefly glanced p from her phone and asked what the hell was going on...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
JSA wrote:

He’s probably going to leave but that is exactly why they traded DeRozen. He never would have made that shot.

Legend.

Kawhi is?
Quote Reply
Re: Kawhi Leonard [b4itwascold] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
b4itwascold wrote:
BLeP wrote:
JSA wrote:

Legend.

Kawhi is?

Oh most definitely. He never wanted to be here.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
b4itwascold wrote:
BLeP wrote:
JSA wrote:

Legend.

Kawhi is?

Oh most definitely. He never wanted to be here.

Interesting, just googled and saw something that he always wanted to be on the west coast. And he will be free agent this summer.
Quote Reply