Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Orlando Running
Quote | Reply
I'm attending a conference at the Marriott World Center in Orlando this week and was wondering if there were any good places nearby to run outside. Any places to get a swim in would be nice too. Thanks in advance.
Quote Reply
Re: Orlando Running [macwhinb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you looking for anything particular in your run areas? For swimming, try "Lucky's Lake Swim" for a great outdoor lake experience which is fun and fairly close to you. There also is the YM Aquatic Center just down I-4, to the Doctor Phillips Y.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
+1 for Lucky's Lake swim. I haven't done it myself yet, but it's an Orlando institution.

I live in the Orlando area and I'm always looking for good runs. Unfortunately much of Orlando is built for vehicle traffic, especially around the theam parks. The Dr Phillip's area (same area as Lucky's), or the Celebration area in Kissimmee would be close to you and should have a nice run or two. What distance are you looking for?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the replies. Not looking for anything special, just a place to get outdoors. The resort has a nice jogging path and a golf course to run around. It looks like the Rosen YMCA is a decent swim spot and I'll check out Lucky's too. Thanks again.
Quote Reply