Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB : Hed Jet 6 Plus Black, Reynolds Strike or Reynolds Aero 65 (Disc Brake Wheelset)
Quote | Reply
As the title says, I'm looking for either one, Hed Jet 6 Plus Black, Reynolds Strike or Reynolds Aero 65(clincher disc brake wheelset).
I don't have the budget to buy new, so I am looking for a used set in good/great shape.

Let me know if you have one of those ready to go.

Cheers!
Last edited by: JCAndroid: May 10, 19 22:12
Quote Reply
Re: WTB : Hed Jet 6 Plus Black, Reynolds Strike or Reynolds Aero 65 (Disc Brake Wheelset) [JCAndroid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The HED Jet 6 Plus Black is a rim brake wheelset. Is that what you are looking for?
Quote Reply
Re: WTB : Hed Jet 6 Plus Black, Reynolds Strike or Reynolds Aero 65 (Disc Brake Wheelset) [jimatbeyond] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
HED also makes that model for disc brake (thru axle ).
I have a set of those Jet + black rim brake and I really like them, reason why I’d like to get one for my disc brake canyon Aeroad.

DT Swiss seems also like another option, but man those are expensive.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB : Hed Jet 6 Plus Black, Reynolds Strike or Reynolds Aero 65 (Disc Brake Wheelset) [JCAndroid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The HED Jet 6 Plus disc brake wheelset is not called "Black".
Quote Reply
Re: WTB : Hed Jet 6 Plus Black, Reynolds Strike or Reynolds Aero 65 (Disc Brake Wheelset) [jimatbeyond] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a takeoff set of DT Swiss Arc 1450 dicut disc wheels off a P3x
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a set of brand new Reynolds Strike disc brake wheelset (used on the street for less than 2 miles just for fit session for my wife). They were takeoffs from a Canyon Aeroroad. The serial number stickers are still on them. No reflectors though. I can send some pics
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Right, the color of the disc brake wheel is black, but what makes the “black” version of the rim brake “black” has much more to do with the braking track qualities than the color of the brake track.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB : Hed Jet 6 Plus Black, Reynolds Strike or Reynolds Aero 65 (Disc Brake Wheelset) [aketcher] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Great!
Yes, if you can send some pics that would be much appreciated (juan.carlos.aguilarg@gmail.com)

Thanks in advance!
Quote Reply