Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Schools with less black people perform better because there are less black people in them... [mopdahl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mopdahl wrote:

I'm a blatant racist when it comes to blacks (and a few other minorities except for hispanics who I tend to use as a shield)

The first step is admitting you have a problem
Quote Reply
Re: Schools with less black people perform better because there are less black people in them... [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
mopdahl wrote:

I'm a blatant racist when it comes to blacks (and a few other minorities except for hispanics who I tend to use as a shield)

Not sure if you are trying to misquote for posterity sake or ??.....you've been here a while & Duffy's antics are well documented.

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs." John Rogers
Quote Reply
Re: Schools with less black people perform better because there are less black people in them... [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Does that make you feel better about yourself?

Let’s see, treat people as individuals and don’t make judgements based on race?

You call that racism?

Ok, cool. Good to know.

And when did this ever stop you from painting with a 10' brush? Shall we go down this road again?

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs." John Rogers
Quote Reply
Re: Schools with less black people perform better because there are less black people in them... [mopdahl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mopdahl wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Does that make you feel better about yourself?

Let’s see, treat people as individuals and don’t make judgements based on race?

You call that racism?

Ok, cool. Good to know.

And when did this ever stop you from painting with a 10' brush? Shall we go down this road again?

You should think about cutting back on your drinking.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
mopdahl wrote:
windywave wrote:
mopdahl wrote:

Not sure if you are trying to misquote for posterity sake or ??.....you've been here a while & Duffy's antics are well documented.

It's not a misquote, it's a direct quote
Quote Reply

Prev Next