Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Advice on used Felt
Quote | Reply
Have an offer to buy Felt B2R right size SRAM red double tap stages power meter speedplay pedals. What is a good price? Asking for a friend. No really for a friend
Quote Reply
Re: Advice on used Felt [Zmlick] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
10 or 11 speed?

What brand and model are the wheels?
Quote Reply
Re: Advice on used Felt [jimatbeyond] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looks like 10 speed 53X39 crankset 12-25 rear. Stock wheels some bling (aero hydro bottle, Adamo tri saddle,) Don't know if Stages is left only or both. I think they are asking in $1500 range.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Zmlick wrote:
Looks like 10 speed 53X39 crankset 12-25 rear. Stock wheels some bling (aero hydro bottle, Adamo tri saddle,) Don't know if Stages is left only or both. I think they are asking in $1500 range.

What year? I think they stopped making the B2R in 2010.

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Last edited by: The GMAN: May 9, 19 15:53
Quote Reply
Re: Advice on used Felt [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think it is about that age. Again a friend is asking so I may be a little short on details like mileage and usage.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd rather get a used Felt B2/B10 for about that much money. B2R were known for the Bayonet forks assembled incorrectly.

Next races on the schedule: none at the moment
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Zmlick wrote:
I think it is about that age. Again a friend is asking so I may be a little short on details like mileage and usage.

Okay. According to Bicycle Blue Book (who I personally think run a little high): https://www.bicyclebluebook.com/...1006&model=68932

That's saying Excellent condition (which one will never see that price) is $750. Good condition (probably more realistic) is $650.

The seat adds no value. Yes, the Stages power meter cranks add some value but a brand new Stages SRAM PM is like $600.

$1500 is about double what the bike is worth, IMO. You can get a brand new 2019 Felt B14 for $2,000 MSRP. Likely find a sale for a few hundred less.

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply
Re: Advice on used Felt [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the input, will pass info along to interested party
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Offer $300 and see what happens.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I will also add that I had major issues with the bayonet fork and eventually had to get a different fork because of the issue. As others have said unless it is super cheap have them go for a newer B series bike.

Twitter - Instagram
Quote Reply