Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: ESPN Picks Chiefs to win SB - Who ya got? [Perseus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Perseus wrote:
That's a big reach, but then again the Chiefs haven't been to the Super Bowl in 50 years so you've got to be due. However, if you support the Chiefs bringing back Tyreek Hill you're a dirt ball.

Thanks jackass. However, you’’ll note I didn’t say I supported them bringing him back, but rather I expected him to be back. After he serves an 6-8 game nfl suspension. I don’t expect him to be charged with a crime and unless that happens I don’t expect the team to cut him.
Quote Reply
Re: ESPN Picks Chiefs to win SB - Who ya got? [Bumble Bee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bumble Bee wrote:
I like that everyone is overlooking my Browns.
Everyone will continue to overlook my Browns as they go 13-3 and win the championship for the first time since 1964.
The Browns were so bad for so long, that I wish them well. I love the Baker Mayfield underdog story line. His charisma is contagious. He reminds me of Tim Tebow with skills.
Quote Reply
Re: ESPN Picks Chiefs to win SB - Who ya got? [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
This should in no way be seen as an endorsement of them.

Is Belichick still the coach of NE? Is Brady still the QB?

Until one or the other (or both) are no longer true, they are the favorites. They've proven they are just better than everyone else.

They did lose their left tackle to free agency. Granted they have the best OL coach in the league to train the next up, but those are 380 pound shoes to fill. OL play was huge for the Pats last year, especially with an aging QB like Brady. I'm with you, don't bet against them, but the OL play last year has been largely overlooked and was probably as critical as anything to their success (look how the Rams front was pretty well neutralized).
Quote Reply
Re: ESPN Picks Chiefs to win SB - Who ya got? [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
DavHamm wrote:
Sideways wrote:
Definetly The Lions.

Fixed it for you.

Fixed it for you

Fixed it for you.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: ESPN Picks Chiefs to win SB - Who ya got? [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
E - A - G - L - E - S EAGLES!!!

Fly Eagles Fly, baby!!!

Gnothi Seauton.
Quote Reply
Re: ESPN Picks Chiefs to win SB - Who ya got? [chriskal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chriskal wrote:
Perseus wrote:
That's a big reach, but then again the Chiefs haven't been to the Super Bowl in 50 years so you've got to be due. However, if you support the Chiefs bringing back Tyreek Hill you're a dirt ball.

Thanks jackass. However, you’’ll note I didn’t say I supported them bringing him back, but rather I expected him to be back. After he serves an 6-8 game nfl suspension. I don’t expect him to be charged with a crime and unless that happens I don’t expect the team to cut him.

Whoa...should I be "terrified" of you.
Quote Reply
Re: ESPN Picks Chiefs to win SB - Who ya got? [Perseus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Perseus wrote:
chriskal wrote:
Perseus wrote:

Wow someone appears to have woke up on the wrong side of Medusa's head.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: ESPN Picks Chiefs to win SB - Who ya got? [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DavHamm wrote:
Perseus wrote:
chriskal wrote:
Perseus wrote:

Wow someone appears to have woke up on the wrong side of Medusa's head.

Last edited by: Perseus: May 12, 19 12:55
Quote Reply

Prev Next