Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: What is the most you've driven in a day/several days? [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fastest? Tampa to Denver with one overnight outside Kansas City. Same drive on the opposite way with an additional stop to see my sister outside Atlanta. Moving with a moving truck with trailer attached took 2 nights from FL to CO. I've done Denver to Phoenix in a day, too. Absolutely positively no desire to do more. 12-14 hours is my limit, company or not. My vehicle or a rental. That's just it. Two days back to back? Fine. More hours? Nope. And give me a nice bed. Not sleeping with my seat reclined.
Quote Reply
Re: What is the most you've driven in a day/several days? [bcagle25] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
NJ to AK...in five days. Red Bull & that 18 hr. shit in a Vanagon. :)

Be Uncommon
Quote Reply
Re: What is the most you've driven in a day/several days? [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Solo - San Francisco to Orcas island, WA; 17:30 door to door including ferry ride. No cruise control.... that was an oversight when I bought the truck.

With company - Columbus OH to Denver CO in 22 hours... we were so ragged when we got to Denver that IHOP was a reward.
Quote Reply

Prev Next