Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Pennsylvania State Rep. Brian Sims [BarryP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BarryP wrote:
Quote:
I'm still confused what Trump has to do with this and why you are continually bringing him into the conversation.

I know you are, which is why I'm certain you don't have a genius level IQ.

Quote:
I forgot you were statistically in the bottom third.

Yet somehow I managed to get accepted to an Ivy League school as well as completing my degree in mechanical engineering. Of course, neither required an IQ test.

My wife has a graduate degree from an Ivy League school and she licks my balls.

And Trump is a poopy head!!!!!

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Last edited by: Duffy: May 10, 19 4:34
Quote Reply
Re: Pennsylvania State Rep. Brian Sims [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
slowguy wrote:
Quote:
Windywave has never called for Trump's resignation. If he has, he has every opportunity to clarify that. There's the hypocrisy.

Herein lies one of your problems. Criticism of one person does not require criticism of another person in order to avoid hypocrisy. That's not what hypocrisy is.

Hypocrisy would be if Windy was calling for this guy's resignation while, on the side, he was going out and harassing protesters and videoing himself doing so.

Quote:
Obviously its a leading question to get the poster to clarify why he is so upset over one politician doing X, yet has no problem with another politician doing something similar. Again, the poster has every opportunity to clarify.

And here's another problem. Who the fuck are you to demand that everybody explain themselves to you in accordance with your standard? Comment on the conduct of Mr. Sims, leave your sad obsession with equal Trump criticism aside, and stop acting like an adolescent douche who thinks he's knows so much more than all the adults in his life.

I really wish that Dan would just go ahead and put Barry on a timeout. The guy has lost his mind and brings nothing of value to this forum anymore. Everyone lets just ignore Barry and hopefully he will just go away.
Quote Reply
Re: Pennsylvania State Rep. Brian Sims [ironmayb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ironmayb wrote:
that's a strong argument. You are not just any interlocutor.....
Now here is a strong argument for impeachment.

Actually after reading closely, it turns out she's offered nothing in the way of a strong argument. Go figure. Best I can tell is she is just really pissed that DJT won in 2016. And AOC is more popular than her. She's gotta hate that.
Quote Reply
Re: Pennsylvania State Rep. Brian Sims [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Herein lies one of your problems. Criticism of one person does not require criticism of another person in order to avoid hypocrisy. That's not what hypocrisy is.

Correct. But then if I ask, "Do you have a problem when this person does it?" That now brings in a new dynamic.

As to the rest of your post, this is the Lavendar Room. I don't accept your new made up standards that only seem to apply to criticism of Trump.

-----------------------------Baron Von Speedypants
-----------------------------RunTraining articles here:
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...runtraining;#1612485
Quote Reply
Re: Pennsylvania State Rep. Brian Sims [ripple] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ripple wrote:
ironmayb wrote:
that's a strong argument. You are not just any interlocutor.....

Now here is a strong argument for impeachment.

Actually after reading closely, it turns out she's offered nothing in the way of a strong argument. Go figure. Best I can tell is she is just really pissed that DJT won in 2016. And AOC is more popular than her. She's gotta hate that.

it appears her argument is about as strong as those around here.

she has a petition that's has 10M signatures. She believes this represents a mandate that Congress should......investigate Trump......
Quote Reply

Prev Next