Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Please Kindly critique my fit
Quote | Reply
Hello dear all

I'm training for the upcoming Ironman 70.3 Pucon 2020 in january and this is my actual fit.
It feels comfortable but my only issue is that I feel like I need more horizontal length on the top tube in order to flatten my back a little bit more (my torso is longer in proportion to my legs) , this is the Giant trinity A1 size L 2009 model, I am 5'11 and 175 lbs I'm using 165 mm crank arms and an Ism PR 2.0 40 saddle

Thanks & regards
Quote Reply
Re: Please Kindly critique my fit [SciTraining] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You will need to either post a video or post some pics directly from the side with leg at different positions: preferable at full extensions being one of them.

If you post a bad pic you can't get accurate info back.

2024: Bevoman, Galveston, Alcatraz, Marble Falls, Santa Cruz
Quote Reply
Re: Please Kindly critique my fit [Toothengineer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is this better ?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SciTraining wrote:
Is this better ?

Not coming through.

2024: Bevoman, Galveston, Alcatraz, Marble Falls, Santa Cruz
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SciTraining wrote:
Is this better ?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It helps if you can get the camera far enough away so we can see your feet at bottom of the pedal stroke as well as your back.

To breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not an expert but I'm in the middle of dialing in my own position so here's my take...

Can't really tell about the saddle height but assuming it's right:

Based on the angle of the upper arm you probably have enough reach but perhaps a bit too much stack. Also try to relax into a lower posture by rotating the pelvis forward and dropping your belly. It feels weird at first but it gets your shoulders lower and back straighter without having to lift up your head even more to see forward. Conditioning and time in the saddle (on the road) will go a long way to getting aero.

"They know f_ck-all over at Slowtwitch"
- Lionel Sanders
Quote Reply