Not at all. :o)
Quote Reply
Re: Sen Lindsey Graham now has TDS [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
orphious wrote:
slowguy wrote:
orphious wrote:
OneGoodLeg wrote:
Just wondering if you have any actual argument or are you just going to continue to be a ballwashing whore for Trump? There used to be at least some substance to your posts... not so much anymore

I would rather be a ball washing whore than continuously bitch and whine about Trump.

Clearly. I mean,...clearly that's what you would rather be. I wonder what that says about you.

let me rephrase.. I would rather be a ball washing whore that to continuously bitch about ANY politician.

The ball washing, does that part cost extra? Asking for a friend.
Quote Reply
Re: Sen Lindsey Graham now has TDS [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
orphious wrote:

let me rephrase.. I would rather be a ball washing whore that to continuously bitch about ANY politician.

Really? I don't understand why we all just don't generally bitch about all politicians. Hillary, Trump, Obama, all of them. There's no need to fawn over any of them like savior celebrities. They should all be held to account in brutal fashion.
Quote Reply
Re: Sen Lindsey Graham now has TDS [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There's no need to fawn over any of them like savior celebrities.

That's a low blow to the Trump supporters.

You must have TDS.
Quote Reply
Re: Sen Lindsey Graham now has TDS [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
orphious wrote:

Really? I don't understand why we all just don't generally bitch about all politicians. Hillary, Trump, Obama, all of them. There's no need to fawn over any of them like savior celebrities. They should all be held to account in brutal fashion.

Bitching is one thing. It's entirely different than excessive complaining.
Quote Reply

Prev Next