Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Sunny Garcia
Quote | Reply
Sad news for those of us who came of age surfing in the 90's.

https://www.surfertoday.com/...n-critical-condition

Freedom just around the corner for you. But with the truth so far off, what good will it do?
Quote Reply
Re: Sunny Garcia [jepvb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Whatever happened with the charge he made against Chris McCormack?
Quote Reply
Re: Sunny Garcia [bluemonkeytri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bluemonkeytri wrote:
Whatever happened with the charge he made against Chris McCormack?

I forgot about that. No idea.

Freedom just around the corner for you. But with the truth so far off, what good will it do?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Man, that sucks. When you look up bad boy of surfing, you get Sunny's face. But every sport has this character in it, some like boxing, are made up entirely of guys like this..Depression sucks, and you know this because people who have so much to live for, cannot see through it to see they have great lives to live out..Hope he makes it through this, sometimes this kind of survival can be the catalyst to getting better..
Quote Reply
Re: Sunny Garcia [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The media created character called “Sunny Garcia” is not the same person as the man, Sunny Garcia.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Sunny Garcia [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
The media created character called “Sunny Garcia” is not the same person as the man, Sunny Garcia.

Not interested in your inside knowledge. The thread was not about you, and the man’s character is not relevant.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jepvb wrote:
Duffy wrote:

Not interested in your inside knowledge. The thread was not about you, and the man’s character is not relevant.

Why the hostility?

The media portrayed Sunny as a bad boy, tough guy, enforcer who liked to beat people up.

That’s not the real Sunny.

I don’t understand why you have to post such an asshole thing.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Sunny Garcia [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know Vincent. He is one hell of a surfer, he has done some good things, he has done some bad things. He was at the top, he has seen the bottom. I hope he will recover from this fall. I hope he will rise and do good for the world. Depression is a wicked sister. Take care my brother.
Quote Reply