Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Family holiday over New Years: Mexico or cuba [ACE] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ACE wrote:
Cuba and hundreds of thousands try to flee Mexico on a yearly basis to come to the US.

I'm not sure "flee Mexico" is the right word. People are fleeing Honduras and Guatemala by passing through Mexico. Emigration by Mexicans themselves is mostly economic. For jobs.
Last edited by: trail: Apr 30, 19 6:17
Quote Reply
Re: Family holiday over New Years: Mexico or cuba [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
ACE wrote:
Cuba and hundreds of thousands try to flee Mexico on a yearly basis to come to the US.

I'm not sure "flee Mexico" is the right word. People are fleeing Honduras and Guatemala by passing through Mexico. Emigration by Mexicans themselves is mostly economic. For jobs.

All I could think of when I read this was the South Park uncle
Quote Reply
Re: Family holiday over New Years: Mexico or cuba [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:

Sociopath=lack of conscience

I beleive that is what I laid out.

Well first, no, "sociopath" is not as simply defined as "no conscience." And second, no, you did not lay out anything indicating that the people you disagree with have no conscience.

I'm not wasting more time with your jackassery. This is a thread about where the OP might spend some down time on vacation. You had to jump in like an asshole and fuck it up because you fancy yourself the self-righteous arbiter of which beach vacation destinations are morally acceptable.

Like I said,....unhinged.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Re: Family holiday over New Years: Mexico or cuba [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
slowguy wrote:
windywave wrote:

Well first, no, "sociopath" is not as simply defined as "no conscience." And second, no, you did not lay out anything indicating that the people you disagree with have no conscience.

I'm not wasting more time with your jackassery. This is a thread about where the OP might spend some down time on vacation. You had to jump in like an asshole and fuck it up because you fancy yourself the self-righteous arbiter of which beach vacation destinations are morally acceptable.

Antisocial personality disorder, sometimes called sociopathy, is a mental condition in which a person consistently shows no regard for right and wrong and ignores the rights and feelings of others.....They show no guilt or remorse for their behavior.

If the shoe fits...
Quote Reply
Re: Family holiday over New Years: Mexico or cuba [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
slowguy wrote:
windywave wrote:

Antisocial personality disorder, sometimes called sociopathy, is a mental condition in which a person consistently shows no regard for right and wrong and ignores the rights and feelings of others.....They show no guilt or remorse for their behavior.

If the shoe fits...

Not unhinged, just on the spectrum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3OvSJVJtFk
Quote Reply

Prev Next