Re: How to watch IMTX live? [cxrider] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And you can't buy it. Stupid.

Rugby Media Dude-earfulofdirt.com

Hooker training for the Sport of Scrum-Halves [Triathlon]
Quote Reply
Re: How to watch IMTX live? [cxrider] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That was a hard pass on McCouley, but good on her for pushing Ryf so hard. Really impressive
Quote Reply
Re: How to watch IMTX live? [markko] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Solid result from Mendez Cruz to finish 9th

A bit surprised by Matt Russell. I got thought he’d be at least top 5 and fighting for the podium given how well he did in Kona.

So in terms of Kona slots, it looks like 4 will go to the men. Starky, Hanson and Weiss already have slots. So it looks like Nilsson, Please, Skipper, and Buckingham earned them today.

On the women’s side there are likely 2 up for grabs. Ryf and McCauley have slots, so 3rd and 4th place can grab them. Can Leslie Smith run down a fading Kim Morrison in the last 5 miles to get the last slot?

Matt
Quote Reply
Re: How to watch IMTX live? [markko] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think Ryf must have taken my criticism of her to heart, this is exactly how you win a race. Be interesting to hear if and what her troubles were. She was 50 minutes off the mens winner, so it looks like she gave up 10+ minutes on her good days. I hope it was by design..
Quote Reply
Re: How to watch IMTX live? [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
According to the tracker, Ryf, McCauley & Morrison entered T2 together. Ryf lost 17s in T2, then at the 1.7 mile timing mat she was 1:41 behind McCauley. Something happened there. Poop stop? Anyway she basically just hung out from there to about mile 18 then dropped the hammer.

Strava I Instagram I Team Every Man Jack I PM me for 25% off discount code at everymanjack.com
Quote Reply
Re: How to watch IMTX live? [Sean H] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Does anyone know what the BTS setup is that Nilsson runs on his BMC?
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Texas Live Thread [ZenTriBrett] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anyone see how fast Jocelyn McCauley ran her first almost 3km. Her 5:28 mile pace compared to Ryf's at 6:18/mile pace. Too bad she didnt run the first ~10km so fast--roughly 2 mins faster then Ryf..she probably would have won and we would have seen a huge upset. It's proven time and again going too fast in the opening miles (km) for us Canadians costs you in the back half of the marathon.

Hats off to McCauley for giving Ryf some competition.
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Texas Live Thread [Spandexboy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Spandexboy wrote:
Anyone see how fast Jocelyn McCauley ran her first almost 3km. Her 5:28 mile pace compared to Ryf's at 6:18/mile pace. Too bad she didnt run the first ~10km so fast--roughly 2 mins faster then Ryf..she probably would have won and we would have seen a huge upset. It's proven time and again going too fast in the opening miles (km) for us Canadians costs you in the back half of the marathon.

Hats off to McCauley for giving Ryf some competition.

Ya, I think that was mistake. When she got off the bike she was really moving thru transition. I think clearly she wanted to make a statement and deliver a possible mental blow to Daniela.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Speed Hound vs Normatec | Top 10 Wetsuit Buying Tips | Best CHEAP cycling sunglasses | Normatec Pulse Gen 2 | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | 10 Reasons To Consider HED JET+
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Texas Live Thread [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is there anywhere to see who took the Kona slots?
Quote Reply

Prev Next