Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

BONTRAGER Aeolus PRO 3 TLR and Aeolus 5 D3 TLR Carbon Tubeless Wheelets
Quote | Reply
Both Wheelsets are Brand New & Superlight! They include all manuals, skewers, brake pads, etc

BONTRAGER Aeolus PRO 3 TLR Carbon Clincher Wheelset $1099 shipped to lower 48 SOLD
BONTRAGER Aeolus 5 D3 TLR Carbon Clincher Tubeless 50mm Wheelset $1900 shipped to lower 48 NEW Price $1800

[inline "s-l1600 (1).jpg"]

GENERAL INFORMATION on the Pro 3 TLR

1506 grams!
- D3 Dual Directional Design profile cuts drag at tire-leading and rim-leading edge
- OCLV Pro carbon offers an optimized blend of weight, strength, and durability
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) rims allow for quick transition to tubeless system
- Confidence inspiring brake track increases stopping power while dissipating heat
- 35mm depth OCLV Carbon rim (27mm outer, 19.5mm inner width) DT Aerolite spokes and Alpina locking nipples
- Quick release hubs, Bontrager 24 point engagement, 3 pawl hub
- Compatible with Shimano 10/11 speed, SRAM 10/11 freehubs
- Includes TLR rim strip, TLR valve, valve core removal tool, Black Prince carbon pads, and traditional rim strip

GENERAL INFORMATION on the Aeolus 5 D3 TLR
1440 grams!

D3 Dual Directional Design profile cuts drag at tire-leading and rim-leading edge
OCLV Carbon utilizes premium materials and high-temp resins with industry-leading domestic manufacturing
Tubeless Ready (TLR) rims allow for quick transition to tubeless system
Stacked lacing alignment provides a better spoke bracing angle
OCLV Carbon rim (27mm outer, 19.5mm inner width) and DT Swiss hub
Compatible with Shimano 10/11 speed, SRAM 10/11, Campagnolo (freehub sold separately)
Includes Carbon Stop cork pads, TLR rim strip, TLR valve stem, and quick release skewer
Approved for use with Bontrager packaged Black Prince and Bontrager Carbon Stop Cork Pads (included)

Last edited by: Andrewzabel: May 2, 19 9:46
Quote Reply
Re: BONTRAGER Aeolus PRO 3 TLR Carbon Wheelset 35mm Tubeless Ready 11spd NEW [Andrewzabel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You need to combine all your items into one post... per forum rules.
Quote Reply
Re: BONTRAGER Aeolus PRO 3 TLR Carbon Wheelset 35mm Tubeless Ready 11spd NEW [dalava] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you for letting me know. I was not aware of that. I have many items to sell over the next few weeks. I will take note.
Quote Reply