Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

St. George- what rear wheel to bring/use?
Quote | Reply
I had planned on leaving the disc wheel (flo disc) at home and stick with the Flo 60 front 90 rear carbons because of the climb up Snow canyon. But then I was listening to a Flo Cycling podcast and they basically said "use the rear disc unless your climbing up Alpe D'huez, and if there's any flats in addition to the climb use the rear disc". There's a 150 gram weight difference, which is less than I thought (1150 vs. 1304). I'll probably average about 18.5 mph for the bike course.... based on last year's time and a bit higher fitness this year. Thoughts?
Quote Reply
Re: St. George- what rear wheel to bring/use? [Doubravsky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Disc.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
aero is always on.

disc.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Doubravsky wrote:
I had planned on leaving the disc wheel (flo disc) at home and stick with the Flo 60 front 90 rear carbons because of the climb up Snow canyon. But then I was listening to a Flo Cycling podcast and they basically said "use the rear disc unless your climbing up Alpe D'huez, and if there's any flats in addition to the climb use the rear disc". There's a 150 gram weight difference, which is less than I thought (1150 vs. 1304). I'll probably average about 18.5 mph for the bike course.... based on last year's time and a bit higher fitness this year. Thoughts?

Disc for sure :)

Chris Thornham
Co-Founder And Previous Owner Of FLO Cycling
Quote Reply