Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

ELON MUSK my hero, an electric leaf blower
Quote | Reply
OMG, its about time
https://www.homedepot.com/...ded-LB6002/207203612

Oh wait this review is from 2016
https://www.consumerreports.org/...-competition-lb6000/

Elon the past called it wants its future back.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: ELON MUSK my hero, an electric leaf blower [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My big issue with battery tools is you are forced to commit to one brand or another to get any kind of value out of the batteries, and not have a dozen different chargers kicking around your garage.

What if you like the ego blower, but, a different branded cordless trimmer? I run in to this with power tools all the time.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Re: ELON MUSK my hero, an electric leaf blower [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
My big issue with battery tools is you are forced to commit to one brand or another to get any kind of value out of the batteries, and not have a dozen different chargers kicking around your garage.

What if you like the ego blower, but, a different branded cordless trimmer? I run in to this with power tools all the time.

If you want the full spread... go EGO they have top stuff in most categories, but you pay. I went with the Kobalt 80v mower and snowblower. Have a much smaller ryobi weedwacker, would kind of like a chainsaw but not ready to drop the money and the Kobalt one has had issues in the past.

Just Triing
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've got around a dozen 5amp/hr Makita batteries and a whack load of their cordless tools. I'll probably just go with their mower and trimmer. I don't have much of a leaf issue.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We have one of these....

https://www.homedepot.com/...er-PB-2620/308186513

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DavHamm wrote:
OMG, its about time
https://www.homedepot.com/...ded-LB6002/207203612

Oh wait this review is from 2016
https://www.consumerreports.org/...-competition-lb6000/

Elon the past called it wants its future back.

Except that some idiot will eventually stick his dick into that as a self masturbation machine. Remember reading years ago about some guy getting hurt on a high powered vacuum cleaner. This thing would remove more than just his fore skin.
Quote Reply
Re: ELON MUSK my hero, an electric leaf blower [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
We have one of these....

Between this post and your out of no where comment that you have never worn a condom, leaves me to wonder what drugs did you do? Your post unrelated random shit.

Just Triing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DavHamm wrote:
Duffy wrote:
We have one of these....

Between this post and your out of no where comment that you have never worn a condom, leaves me to wonder what drugs did you do? Your post unrelated random shit.

In a post about leaf blowers I posted a leaf blower.

In a post about condoms (or lack thereof) I posted about condoms.

Seems related to me.

PS: easier to answer the question “What drugs did you NOT do?”.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
DavHamm wrote:
Duffy wrote:
We have one of these....

In a post about leaf blowers I posted a leaf blower.

In a post about condoms (or lack thereof) I posted about condoms.

Seems related to me.

PS: easier to answer the question “What drugs did you NOT do?”.

One was a thread about definition of sexual assault. And this is really a Thread about Elon Musk promising something that already exists. Kind of like his heat torch thing.

Just Triing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
And this is really a Thread about Elon Musk promising something that already exists.

I had no idea that this was what the thread was about. I mean I took a quick look at your links and saw no reference to Elon Musk. I don't follow him on twitter (or anyone else for that matter) so I'm completely unaware if he has made some recent pronouncement about electric leaf blowers. So I just figured the thread was about leaf blowers.

So far no one else has picked up that this thread was about Elon Musk.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think that is the one we have. Although I haven't touched it since last fall since the illegals show every Wednesday and do a great job.
Quote Reply
Re: ELON MUSK my hero, an electric leaf blower [tgrunnin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tgrunnin wrote:
I think that is the one we have. Although I haven't touched it since last fall since the illegals show every Wednesday and do a great job.

I don’t hire illegal aliens.

Mrs. Duffy does the blowing.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: ELON MUSK my hero, an electric leaf blower [H-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
H- wrote:
Quote:
And this is really a Thread about Elon Musk promising something that already exists.

I had no idea that this was what the thread was about. I mean I took a quick look at your links and saw no reference to Elon Musk. I don't follow him on twitter (or anyone else for that matter) so I'm completely unaware if he has made some recent pronouncement about electric leaf blowers. So I just figured the thread was about leaf blowers.

Except it was in the title of the thread...
Quote Reply
Re: ELON MUSK my hero, an electric leaf blower [Grant.Reuter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Grant.Reuter wrote:
H- wrote:
Quote:

Except it was in the title of the thread...

Indeed, that is why -- as I said -- I perused the links in the OP looking for a reference to Elon Musk and found none.

Either I'm a very small minority of the populace who does not know that Elon Musk has said something lately about leaf blowers or the original poster expects us all to google for it to understand his reference. I don't believe it is the former as a number of people responded about leaf blowers in general and not about Elon Musk.

Anyway, I think it much more interesting to discuss leaf blowers in general than to discuss Elon Musk.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply