Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Finally - a GOP member with a spine
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Finally - a GOP member with a spine [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you even bother to notice there's a thread about this already?
Quote Reply
Re: Finally - a GOP member with a spine [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
Did you even bother to notice there's a thread about this already?

My bad. Missed it.

https://forum.slowtwitch.com/...st_McKean._P6916144/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/23/politics/andy-mckean-iowa-gop-lawmaker-change-party/index.html

oh and they only have a spine if they are negative to Trump ... rolleyes
Quote Reply
Re: Finally - a GOP member with a spine [spntrxi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
spntrxi wrote:
cerveloguy wrote:
https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/23/politics/andy-mckean-iowa-gop-lawmaker-change-party/index.html

Its about a Republican actually disagreeing publically with Trump. Not a lot of that since McCain passed.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
spntrxi wrote:
cerveloguy wrote:

Its about a Republican actually disagreeing publically with Trump. Not a lot of that since McCain passed.
Soooo out of touch
Quote Reply
Re: Finally - a GOP member with a spine [Dirt fighter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dirt fighter wrote:
cerveloguy wrote:
spntrxi wrote:
cerveloguy wrote:

Soooo out of touch

Yeah, guess that happens when Fox News isn't your only source of information.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Where do you find the time to post on ST? Shouldn't you be preparing for a war with the Philippines?
Quote Reply
Re: Finally - a GOP member with a spine [JD21] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JD21 wrote:
Where do you find the time to post on ST? Shouldn't you be preparing for a war with the Philippines?

You read the CBC? Now I'm really impresed.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JD21 wrote:

Ooohh... trash-talking!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JD21 wrote:

I, for one, welcome our new karaokee singing overlords.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Re: Finally - a GOP member with a spine [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Waving the white flag already? Not even an attempt to put up a fight? I didn't realize you live in the french provinces of Canada ; )
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Except he's not a GOP member anymore.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JD21 wrote:
Waving the white flag already? Not even an attempt to put up a fight? I didn't realize you live in the french provinces of Canada ; )

I've been on our naval bases. We aren't exactly playing with a full deck of cards up here. I'm pretty sure the Belarusian navy could take us, and they're landlocked!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
One thing the Canadian Navy has over our Navy is having bars on board.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Of course I read the CBC...where else will I find a gem like this?

This woman won't have children because of climate change. She says she's not alone | CBC Radio
We speak to a woman so concerned about climate change that she has decided not to have children. She says she's not alone, and has found solidarity with hundreds of others who feel the same.
Go to article
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JD21 wrote:

This woman won't have children because of climate change. She says she's not alone | CBC Radio
We speak to a woman so concerned about climate change that she has decided not to have children. She says she's not alone, and has found solidarity with hundreds of others who feel the same.
Go to article

Typical slow news day in Canada. Reality is that lots of couples chose not to have kids for various reasons. Don't know why this reason is so reportable.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JD21 wrote:

Go to article

That's why our country is so much better then yours. Our idiots at least remove themselves from the gene pool. Yours seem to have as many kids as possible.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
JD21 wrote:

Go to article

That's why our country is so much better then yours. Our idiots at least remove themselves from the gene pool. Yours seem to have as many kids as possible.

The tragedy is that the people who should be reproducing aren't and the ones who shouldn't be are. In the old days it was called survival of the fittest. Nowadays its called reproduction of the dumbest.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
JD21 wrote:

Go to article

The tragedy is that the people who should be reproducing aren't and the ones who shouldn't be are. In the old days it was called survival of the fittest. Nowadays its called reproduction of the dumbest.

Isn't that how we ended up with chiropractors? :-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
cerveloguy wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
JD21 wrote:

Go to article

Isn't that how we ended up with chiropractors? :-)

My bachelor's degree, master's and then four years at chiro college? Yup, I'm one dumb guy. Maybe really dumb for spending too much in school, so I'll give you that.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
JD21 wrote:

Go to article

Well that's not elitist at all
Quote Reply
Re: Finally - a GOP member with a spine [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
cerveloguy wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
JD21 wrote:

Go to article

Well that's not elitist at all

Let's just hope you're not over producing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Don't know if this was brought up, but Arlan Spector did this in PA during the Bush administration and lost in the primaries as a Democrat.

We'll see how this works out.

-----------------------------Baron Von Speedypants
-----------------------------RunTraining articles here:
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...runtraining;#1612485
Quote Reply