Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Netflix, "The OA" anyone watching?
Quote | Reply
SO I have gotten some good shows from you guys to watch, came on this one and didnt see a thread on it. I have been unable to train lately, so binged this show in a couple weeks and loved it. Anyone else watch it, what did you think? I'm really hoping for another season, with the alternate universe theme, they could go on forever like a TV series. Anyone old enough to remember the "Time Tunnel"?
Quote Reply
Re: Netflix, "The OA" anyone watching? [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
monty wrote:
SO I have gotten some good shows from you guys to watch, came on this one and didnt see a thread on it. I have been unable to train lately, so binged this show in a couple weeks and loved it. Anyone else watch it, what did you think? I'm really hoping for another season, with the alternate universe theme, they could go on forever like a TV series. Anyone old enough to remember the "Time Tunnel"?

I remember time tunnel. I also watch the OA. Watched season 2 then had a friend ask me about the first show in season 1. Went back and re watched it and my wife started watching. Re watched entire season 1 and up to episode 5 on 2. I ran with the friend who had ask the question this morning and she made the comment, "whoever wrote this show must have been tripping on acid". I had to agree. I think a third season would be awesome especially with the dynamic created at the end of season 2.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I watched Season 1 and thought it was great. Season 2 has been in my queue, but have not gotten to it yet.

How did you like S2 vs S1? Did they keep up the quality and storyline?

Season 1 is already fuzzy in my memory on the plotline, so i may have to go back and catchup to refresh myself.

Last edited by: Endo: Apr 23, 19 9:15
Quote Reply
Re: Netflix, "The OA" anyone watching? [xtremrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ya, some of the stories are out there, but the concept of multiverse has been around awhile, but not widely known by most people. Since I saw that fist ever picture of an actual black hole, it reignited my thoughts of what is on the other side of that singularity, and where is all that matter going? Some think it exists outside our universe, meaning there is something "other" out there..For me, it makes good science fiction. This show also throws in a little fantasy into the mix so that both SF genres are represented..I too hope for a season 3, the dynamic of the heroine and villain is just getting started!!
Quote Reply
Re: Netflix, "The OA" anyone watching? [Endo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Season 2 was great, but now that they laid the foundation in season 1, they now bounce around a bit and focus a whole episode on one distinct storyline. I just hope it doesnt get too fractured and they focus on the main characters. Similar to later seasons of the walking dead, focusing on one theme at a time..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yeh, I watched season 1 and 2 over a week and loved it. Great characters are what made it for me, plus I quite like the craziness of the story. A third season would be great.
Quote Reply