Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by Metro50
Last edited by: Metro50: Jun 21, 19 16:52
Re: WANTED!!! 2012 Giant TCR Advanced Pro in Black/White or Black/Red ONLY! [Metro50] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BUMP
Quote Reply
Re: WANTED!!! 2012 Giant TCR Advanced Pro in Black/White or Black/Red ONLY! [Metro50] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BUMP
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have exactly this bike, do you have a project on the go? You have been very specific in your requirements.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have that exact bike with the beautiful carbon weave pattern albeit with ISP.
In case you are flexible.

Quote Reply
Re: WANTED!!! 2012 Giant TCR Advanced Pro in Black/White or Black/Red ONLY! [BrickMick] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Last edited by: Metro50: Jun 3, 19 6:47
Quote Reply
Re: WANTED!!! 2012 Giant TCR Advanced Pro in Black/White or Black/Red ONLY! [russ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am interested.

Please send pics and your price along
with general specs: size, mfr date etc.

Thanks.

Kevin

earthguy007@yahoo.com
Last edited by: Metro50: Jun 3, 19 6:47
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still in the hunt
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BUMP
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just sold my SuperSix EVO so
definitely still in the hunt
Last edited by: Metro50: Jun 24, 19 4:20
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a new tcr adv 0 disc but but that might be outside of the box
Quote Reply
Re: WANTED!!! 2012 Giant TCR Advanced Pro in Black/White or Black/Red ONLY! [trisport4all] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a 2018 TCR ADV. PRO so trying to downgrade
but thx
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Went with a BMC TeamMachine SLR01

PLEASE DELETE.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm back in the HUNT!
Sold the BMC.
Scroll back up to the top for details.
Quote Reply