Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Is April right? [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
My wife is FBI, and called bullshit on the whole deal from day one. Comey was extremely popular and widely respected in the bureau, and the one and only reason the lie was created that he wasn't liked and respected was because Donald Trump didn't want the heat he himself was generating. So Sanders made up the absurdly implausible lie that oh so many agents (of course agents, because TV...) told *her* of all people that Comey was a problem.

That's not a slip of the tongue. That's creating false political propaganda and delivered for the sole purpose of misleading the people she's supposed to serve.

She's a real POS.

And what was your opinion of her before the Mueller report?
Quote Reply
Re: Is April right? [DJRed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not much better. She's a professional liar. Let's just call it what it is. she could quit the job, or refuse to tell lies for him, or just abstain from creating them out of whole cloth. It's actually not a requirement of the job.

Its entirely her choice to behave that way.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Last edited by: sphere: Apr 19, 19 8:37
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
My wife is FBI, and called bullshit on the whole deal from day one. Comey was extremely popular and widely respected in the bureau, and the one and only reason the lie was created that he wasn't liked and respected was because Donald Trump didn't want the heat he himself was generating. So Sanders made up the absurdly implausible lie that oh so many agents (of course agents, because TV...) told *her* of all people that Comey was a problem.

That's not a slip of the tongue. That's creating false political propaganda and delivered for the sole purpose of misleading the people she's supposed to serve.

She's a real POS.

But it’s Ok because everyone misleads by completely pulling things out of their arse
- everyone on the right side today

That goes for so much more than Sanders. It was apparent before, but the level of cognitive dissonance being shown now is truly scary. I sense this only getting worse and I’m afraid we are past the tipping point. Party over country needs to be the GOP’s new official motto.
Quote Reply
Re: Is April right? [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
a true classic. Make America Funny Ha Ha Again
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
Not much better. She's a professional liar. Let's just call it what it is. she could quit the job, or refuse to tell lies for him, or just abstain from creating them out of whole cloth. It's actually not a requirement of the job.

I know this is "old news" to some......except for the people who lived it, but I/m trying to find the outrage in posts here when Obama, Clinton, and Rice did their TV tour and purposely lied about Benghazi . There we had American citizens killed, that could have been prevented, and we had the top leaders of our country purposely go out of their way to book themselves on tv shows to lie about it to the American public. Yeh, old news and pretty much covered under the rug but did anyone of those three POS's quit their job?
Quote Reply
Re: Is April right? [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Personally, I think she should resign. Not because of April or CNN - if they truly believed liars and manipulators should leave their job then only the janitor would be employed at CNN.

I think Sanders should resign for her own good. She’s crossed a line (multiple times), did her best, and needs to move on. She will be a liability going forward. That job is a high turn-over pressure cooker for any POTUS, and particularly for this one. Time for a new voice and time for Team Trump to find a path forward. The Dems make a habit of overreaching and may do so on the impeachment / nonstop investigations track and Trump’s best shot at reelection is a Dem overreach and the ‘vote for the devil you know’ voter mentality.

If she’s truly committed to Team Trump, she should step aside.
Quote Reply
Re: Is April right? [gphin305] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gphin305 wrote:
sphere wrote:

I know this is "old news" to some......except for the people who lived it, but I/m trying to find the outrage in posts here when Obama, Clinton, and Rice did their TV tour and purposely lied about Benghazi . There we had American citizens killed, that could have been prevented, and we had the top leaders of our country purposely go out of their way to book themselves on tv shows to lie about it to the American public. Yeh, old news and pretty much covered under the rug but did anyone of those three POS's quit their job?

You mean Benghazi wasn't caused by a video? First the Mueller Report and now this! My world is shattered.

Well, at least I got to keep my doctor.
Quote Reply
Re: Is April right? [DJRed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DJRed wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/cnns-april-ryan-calls-for-sarah-sanders-to-be-fired

I don't travel in Firing-People-For-Sport clans, but if I did, I'd like to rid all of government of all known liars.

So, yes, fire her.

Next step, let's make a list of others to be fired. Will you help? I'll start.

Elizabeth Warren.

I'm with you. Her job is to be the spokesperson, not to lie. If she repeats a lie by the President, she is doing her job being the spokesperson. But for her to "misspeak" is not okay.

my vote: Adam Shiff
Quote Reply
Re: Is April right? [Thom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
She's a real POS.[/quote]
I can only imagine the rationalization it takes to allow her to sleep at night.[/quote]
Look at the Trump supporters here defending her at all cost. It really is shameful how so many are perfectly fine with the constant crap coming out of this administration. The indictments, criminal charges, lies, half-truths etc., that have been on constant display for over 2 years makes the U.S look more like a banana republic than than an example for the world. So many good people in the past that built the country would weep at what they see today while the Trump supporters applaud. I lived in the U.S for 5 years and have a brother there now and I find this whole thing incredibly disappointing. Sanders is just another in a steady stream of things in this administration that shouldn’t be tolerated, let alone defended.
Quote Reply
Re: Is April right? [Culley22] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Culley22 wrote:
DJRed wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/cnns-april-ryan-calls-for-sarah-sanders-to-be-fired

I don't travel in Firing-People-For-Sport clans, but if I did, I'd like to rid all of government of all known liars.

So, yes, fire her.

Next step, let's make a list of others to be fired. Will you help? I'll start.

Elizabeth Warren.

I'm with you. Her job is to be the spokesperson, not to lie. If she repeats a lie by the President, she is doing her job being the spokesperson. But for her to "misspeak" is not okay.

my vote: Adam Shiff

Great! That's two voted off the island.
Quote Reply
Re: Is April right? [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't know if she is right.. but I do know her showers bring May flowers.
Anyone know who May is?

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply

Prev Next