Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Impeachment and the Express Line of the Grocery Store
Quote | Reply
I hate standing in line behind that idiot with coupons who also writes a check. And who cares if the yogurt is on sale? Just pay the extra 39 cents and save us all the price check.

With that in mind, I'd like to "express lane" the Impeachment process.

We all know any formal hearing to discuss the facts is worthless...nobody will change their mind. So let's just vote tomorrow and be done with it.

What do you think? Skip the circus and save a few ten million?
Quote Reply
Re: Impeachment and the Express Line of the Grocery Store [DJRed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You are missing the point. Trump’s quote in the report was spot on. The investigation and any impeachment trial doesn’t have to succeed. It just has to weaken and distract so nothing can get done. The longer it takes from the opposition point of view, the better.
Quote Reply
Re: Impeachment and the Express Line of the Grocery Store [DJRed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We are talking about impeaching Pelosi right? If so, sign me up.

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wouldn’t it be cool to have X-ray vision?

Yeah, that would be cool.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The circus and the uncertainty is the point.
Quote Reply
Re: Impeachment and the Express Line of the Grocery Store [torrey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
torrey wrote:
You are missing the point. Trump’s quote in the report was spot on. The investigation and any impeachment trial doesn’t have to succeed. It just has to weaken and distract so nothing can get done. The longer it takes from the opposition point of view, the better.

Exactly. Enough with the circus. Impeach or get off the pot.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Batboy votes "present" on impeachment

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DJRed wrote:
I hate standing in line behind that idiot with coupons who also writes a check. And who cares if the yogurt is on sale? Just pay the extra 39 cents and save us all the price check.

With that in mind, I'd like to "express lane" the Impeachment process.

We all know any formal hearing to discuss the facts is worthless...nobody will change their mind. So let's just vote tomorrow and be done with it.

What do you think? Skip the circus and save a few ten million?

I'm good following the process as outlined in the Constitution.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Save some time for you and me-- get in the selfcheck line.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I thought this was going to be about being behind someone who spilled a bunch of peaches while in the express line.

“What took you so long?“

“ Clumsy oaf in front of me in the express line was impeached.”
Quote Reply