Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Should I just tell her that I’m dead?
Quote | Reply
Got this email today. I don’t really have the time to go get my unpaid fund. I’m thinking I should just tell her that, yes, I am actually dead....

ATTN: PLEASE AND CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE ALIFE

ATTN: PLEASE,
PLEASE ARE YOU DEAD OR A LIVE. TELL, 4143508329

I am Ms Alyssa Shaw the director debt reconciliation committee all over the world under the UN in Switzerland.

Today from our central system computer data base, we found out you have an unpaid fund,and report reaching me from our regional office in Turkey is saying that one man by name, Mr Imtiaz Kamal from Saudi Arabia came to our sub office in Turkey asking for a change of ownership of your fund in his name that you are dead it is true or not? He claimed that because you were his relation, that is how he got to knw about the fund. That since you are dead that we should release the fund to him

Further, this is his bank information which he ask us to transfer your fund into.

BANK NAME AND ADDRESS: AL-RAJHI BANK - JEDDAH (AL-SAMER BRANCH # 46300)
ACCOUNT NAME: IMTIAZ KAMAL
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 5635508010125505
BENEFICIARY: IMTIAZ KAMAL
SWIFT CODE: NO NEED
IBAN NUMBER: SA668000046360801012150

Finally, please contact us soon if you are still a live okay, before your fund will be transferred into his bank account.

Please reply me through this my private email address: msalyssashaw.uno@protonmail.com

Best regards.
Ms Alyssa Shaw

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Should I just tell her that I’m dead? [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wait, now the UN is giving away money? I thought only Nigerian princes did that.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
 AL-RAJHI BANK - JEDDAH (AL-SAMER BRANCH # 46300)

IMTIAZ KAMAL

----Tell her you ate bacon for breakfast and then ask if she still wants your infidel money???
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Alyssa's reconciling debt worldwide from her central system computer database?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't know man, I think it's a trap. The last guy from Saudi Arabia who went to Turkey didn't fair to well.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
I am Ms Alyssa Shaw ...

Double letters

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tell her she has the facts mixed up. Mr Kamal is, in fact, dead. His funds should be transferred to you. A pallet load of cash should be delivered to you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Got this email today. I don’t really have the time to go get my unpaid fund. I’m thinking I should just tell her that, yes, I am actually dead....

ATTN: PLEASE AND CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE ALIFE

ATTN: PLEASE,
PLEASE ARE YOU DEAD OR A LIVE. TELL, 4143508329

I am Ms Alyssa Shaw the director debt reconciliation committee all over the world under the UN in Switzerland.

Today from our central system computer data base, we found out you have an unpaid fund,and report reaching me from our regional office in Turkey is saying that one man by name, Mr Imtiaz Kamal from Saudi Arabia came to our sub office in Turkey asking for a change of ownership of your fund in his name that you are dead it is true or not? He claimed that because you were his relation, that is how he got to knw about the fund. That since you are dead that we should release the fund to him

Further, this is his bank information which he ask us to transfer your fund into.

BANK NAME AND ADDRESS: AL-RAJHI BANK - JEDDAH (AL-SAMER BRANCH # 46300)
ACCOUNT NAME: IMTIAZ KAMAL
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 5635508010125505
BENEFICIARY: IMTIAZ KAMAL
SWIFT CODE: NO NEED
IBAN NUMBER: SA668000046360801012150

Finally, please contact us soon if you are still a live okay, before your fund will be transferred into his bank account.

Please reply me through this my private email address: msalyssashaw.uno@protonmail.com

Best regards.
Ms Alyssa Shaw

I'd only tell her you are dead if you are. Are you?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think we really first need to prove that you are indeed alive and not an impostor.

There are no cat gifs in this thread, I am suspicious already.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." Jimi Hendrix
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tell her that you're trapped in a box and that you're not sure if you're dead or alive.

http://www.litespeed.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Joshua Homme does not approve.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Yr1-BBMaMA

king of the road says you move too slow
KING OF THE ROAD SAYS YOU MOVE TOO SLOW
Quote Reply