Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Get the Ultimate in Bike Fitting AND wind tunnel time! (WTF you say????)
Quote | Reply
Findinfreestyle and AeroCamps are teaming up on May 8th & 9th to provide a bike fit + 1 hour of wind tunnel time at A2 wind tunnel.

Dave, Heath and I are teaming up to offer fits followed by an immediate wind tunnel session.

You will get a complete fit then we'll move you into the tunnel to test a few of the common post fit questions such as "Should we go lower?" "Should we go longer?" "Should we go narrower?" "Should we angle the forearms?" "Where should I place my bottles?" and of course "What helmet should I wear?" You'll leave with a full professional fit that has been wind tunnel optimized for the ultimate in positioning, comfort and aerodynamics.

These two services bundled together are the ultimate in optimization. Cost is $775 for the fit and one hour in the tunnel. PM us to reserve your slot or for more information.

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Last edited by: desert dude: Apr 17, 19 21:14
Quote Reply
Re: Get the Ultimate in Bike Fitting AND wind tunnel time! (WTF you say????) [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This session is probably one of the best value-for-dollar investments out there.
Quote Reply
Re: Get the Ultimate in Bike Fitting AND wind tunnel time! (WTF you say????) [davetallo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I agree with Davetallo about one of the best value-for-dollar investments

visit https://nicelocal.com/...e/truck_body_repair/
Quote Reply
Re: Get the Ultimate in Bike Fitting AND wind tunnel time! (WTF you say????) [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Location?
Quote Reply
Re: Get the Ultimate in Bike Fitting AND wind tunnel time! (WTF you say????) [indianacyclist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Everything will take place at the A2 wind tunnel
117 Godspeed Lane,
Mooresville NC 28115

We've got 2 spots open on the 9th currently, in the afternoon.

PM me or email me accelerate3 at gmail dot com if you want further information

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply