Quote | Reply
Huh?

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Re: Allbirds [Justgeorge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Justgeorge wrote:
Huh?

Windy knows I love them, especially the Cuban variety. He's trolling me once again.

Seriously, what's an Allbird? Absolutely no idea.
Quote Reply
Re: Allbirds [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I see what you did there. Only those who know what they are, are able to comment. Crafty...
Quote Reply
Re: Allbirds [snoots] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you guys not have Google?

They're shoes.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tried them, returned them. I’ve tried to move to a lower drop in all my footwear and the OG Allbirds are in the 12mm range. Would have kept them if the drop wasn’t so high.

drn92
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
Anyone have them? Like them?

Yes, I've had them for a few years now. They are hands down the most comfortable shoes I own. Get the Tree Runners though, they are more comfy and durable than the Wool Runners.
Quote Reply
Re: Allbirds [Dgconner154] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dgconner154 wrote:
windywave wrote:

Yes, I've had them for a few years now. They are hands down the most comfortable shoes I own. Get the Tree Runners though, they are more comfy and durable than the Wool Runners.

I have to try them on... I might have to get wool since they have more give but would prefer the trees.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I’m a fan.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
Dgconner154 wrote:
windywave wrote:

I have to try them on... I might have to get wool since they have more give but would prefer the trees.

The wool ones have too much give. Tree Runners have plenty of give but don't get stretched out like the wool ones, plus they have elastic tongues whereas the wool ones don't. I like them both but the Tree Runners are better. Trust me on this.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dgconner154 wrote:
windywave wrote:
Dgconner154 wrote:
windywave wrote:

The wool ones have too much give. Tree Runners have plenty of give but don't get stretched out like the wool ones, plus they have elastic tongues whereas the wool ones don't. I like them both but the Tree Runners are better. Trust me on this.

Right but the shoe will most likely be small on me since i can't get my normal size because they don't make it
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
Do you guys not have Google?

They're shoes.

Well, yeah, I know that, I Googled it... but it was more fun my way...

They seem cool, altho I wear a half-size so I'd have to try them on too... the one I like best is only available in size 13...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bummer. What size?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dgconner154 wrote:
Bummer. What size?

15 usually. Sometimes a 14 which is why I'm willing to go try them on
Quote Reply