Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Berkeley, CA peoples....
Quote | Reply
if anyone is near UC Berkeley and has or knows of an affordable grandmother type studio, I have a good friend (female) who is going to join a phd program there on a stipend that isn't scaled to afford Berkeley cost of living. PM me. Much appreciated!

Quote | Reply
Fuck NIMBYs. Relevant to your friend's plight.

Is she a triathlete or cyclist? Now post is forum relevant.

How far away from campus would she like to ideally be? Willing to take BART to get to school?

Quote Reply
Re: Berkeley, CA peoples.... [MarkyV] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll post where I want - where it's most likely to be seen.

and I'll PM you

Quote | Reply
milesthedog wrote:
if anyone is near UC Berkeley and has or knows of an affordable grandmother type studio, I have a good friend (female) who is going to join a phd program there on a stipend that isn't scaled to afford Berkeley cost of living. PM me. Much appreciated!
Wish I did. In today's rental market I could make a killing renting out a closet. I do have a garden shed that smells of old dirt and old paint if she were an immigrant refugee from Mexico, or one of the Mexican countries.
Quote Reply
Re: Berkeley, CA peoples.... [RChung] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
too funny. Yes, she is from a Mexican country located in the Middle East, actually. As a self-described "gulf-baby", I gardening shed may be a stretch...

Quote | Reply
Relevant topic was for my post. Not a dig on yours :)

Agreed on getting traction anywhere for something as hard as this

Quote Reply