Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Berkeley, CA peoples....
Quote | Reply
if anyone is near UC Berkeley and has or knows of an affordable grandmother type studio, I have a good friend (female) who is going to join a phd program there on a stipend that isn't scaled to afford Berkeley cost of living. PM me. Much appreciated!

wovebike.com | Wove on instagram
Quote Reply
Re: Berkeley, CA peoples.... [milesthedog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fuck NIMBYs. Relevant to your friend's plight.

Is she a triathlete or cyclist? Now post is forum relevant.

How far away from campus would she like to ideally be? Willing to take BART to get to school?

36 kona qualifiers 2006-'23 - 3 Kona Podiums - 4 OA IM AG wins - 5 IM AG wins - 18 70.3 AG wins
I ka nana no a 'ike -- by observing, one learns | Kulia i ka nu'u -- strive for excellence
Garmin Glycogen Use App | Garmin Fat Use App
Quote Reply
Re: Berkeley, CA peoples.... [MarkyV] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll post where I want - where it's most likely to be seen.

and I'll PM you

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
milesthedog wrote:
if anyone is near UC Berkeley and has or knows of an affordable grandmother type studio, I have a good friend (female) who is going to join a phd program there on a stipend that isn't scaled to afford Berkeley cost of living. PM me. Much appreciated!
Wish I did. In today's rental market I could make a killing renting out a closet. I do have a garden shed that smells of old dirt and old paint if she were an immigrant refugee from Mexico, or one of the Mexican countries.
Quote Reply
Re: Berkeley, CA peoples.... [RChung] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
too funny. Yes, she is from a Mexican country located in the Middle East, actually. As a self-described "gulf-baby", I gardening shed may be a stretch...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Relevant topic was for my post. Not a dig on yours :)

Agreed on getting traction anywhere for something as hard as this

36 kona qualifiers 2006-'23 - 3 Kona Podiums - 4 OA IM AG wins - 5 IM AG wins - 18 70.3 AG wins
I ka nana no a 'ike -- by observing, one learns | Kulia i ka nu'u -- strive for excellence
Garmin Glycogen Use App | Garmin Fat Use App
Quote Reply