Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Well I guess the C8 does exist
Quote | Reply
GM announces C8.
https://www.caranddriver.com/...gine-confirmed-2020/

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: Well I guess the C8 does exist [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You must not follow GM cars ;-)

I think this news broke about a year ago. I'm in the small group looking forward to this car.

I think it's as polarizing as 4 door Porsches or the continual plumping of Minis.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Noooo.... you don’t say...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i'm pretty sure that's a lambo.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
On some other thread, I said the C8 front end looked like the new Supra. No longer think that after seeing the new Supra at the DC auto show. Toyota had it displayed on a rotating platform

Not to derail the thread, but the new Supra is smaller than I expected, and has non-functioning air flow scoops on the side, and towards the front that are non-functional and only cosmetic. Hate that, openly says "Poser".
Quote Reply
Re: Well I guess the C8 does exist [40-Tude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
40-Tude wrote:
On some other thread, I said the C8 front end looked like the new Supra. No longer think that after seeing the new Supra at the DC auto show. Toyota had it displayed on a rotating platform

Not to derail the thread, but the new Supra is smaller than I expected, and has non-functioning air flow scoops on the side, and towards the front that are non-functional and only cosmetic. Hate that, openly says "Poser".

It's a BMW, what do you expect?

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Mid-engine?? What the eff. Trump should fire up a tweetstorm about an American muscle car going pansy Euro mid-engine. What's next, overhead cams? Is Hillary behind this?
Last edited by: trail: Apr 12, 19 9:39
Quote Reply
Re: Well I guess the C8 does exist [Bumble Bee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bumble Bee wrote:
You must not follow GM cars ;-)

I think this news broke about a year ago. I'm in the small group looking forward to this car.

I think it's as polarizing as 4 door Porsches or the continual plumping of Minis.

Dude, look at my signature line. No there have been rumors up to now. GM has officially acknowledged its existence, and therefore so can I. Can't say anymore cause the bosses have not. I guess since it officially exist I can say I have been in one.. for a few years.. its fun yet challenging working on vehicles 4 - well more years out...

I will add, I don't think people will be disappointed with this car.

Just Triing
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Should have typed in pink. I was funning you, hence the emoji.
Quote Reply
Re: Well I guess the C8 does exist [Bumble Bee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bumble Bee wrote:
Should have typed in pink. I was funning you, hence the emoji.

Yeah, missed the emoji me the first time.

Just Triing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Rumors that the high horsepower version was twisting the frame. Not sure I’d want to be first in line to buy that!

Glad to see Chevy doing this. I think the ZR1 showed they had taken the front engine concept as far as it could go. And it seems like it will be a good looking car, too.
Quote Reply
Re: Well I guess the C8 does exist [40-Tude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
40-Tude wrote:

-
Yes, but no, according to the engineering boss:

"If you look at the vehicle today, there's holes all over the body," Tada said. "They're just capped on the production car. Those are for the racing model. When the customer goes and converts it to a racing car, or adds those necessary components, those caps come off very easily. So, it's already pre-made, ready to accommodate."
-
https://www.roadandtrack.com/...ir-vents-functional/
Quote Reply