Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Do you track or record sexual activity? [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:
veganerd wrote:
Sent you a pm.

That's the most provocative post in this thread. :)

Good!

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Re: Do you track or record sexual activity? [chriskal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chriskal wrote:
Of course. But I’m old school so I just add a notch to the bedpost.

In related news, head over to the classifieds and check out the king size bed I have for sale. Dark walnut sleighbed in near perfect condition.

Apparently not many notches on the bedpost.
Quote Reply
Re: Do you track or record sexual activity? [veganerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
veganerd wrote:
j p o wrote:
veganerd wrote:
Sent you a pm.

Don't be a chicken, ask your questions in public. :)

Yes swingers exist, yes they look like and actually are your neighbors, yes they get together and have orgies, yes they have nightclubs of their own, yes they use protection, yes consent is absolutely followed, yes a lot of regular women suddenly catch the gay, yes men catching the gay is generally verboten.

What else you got?

I didn't ask a question. Triswing and i have conversed in the past. I assure you, he has never done anything i haven't. My partner and i are nonmonogamous, we just aren't secretive about it and really don't give a shit what anyone else thinks.

I bet you are a communist too. :)

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Do you track or record sexual activity? [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
veganerd wrote:
j p o wrote:
veganerd wrote:
Sent you a pm.

Yes swingers exist, yes they look like and actually are your neighbors, yes they get together and have orgies, yes they have nightclubs of their own, yes they use protection, yes consent is absolutely followed, yes a lot of regular women suddenly catch the gay, yes men catching the gay is generally verboten.

What else you got?

I didn't ask a question. Triswing and i have conversed in the past. I assure you, he has never done anything i haven't. My partner and i are nonmonogamous, we just aren't secretive about it and really don't give a shit what anyone else thinks.

As a matter of fact I just gave 1/2 of today's paycheck to my fellow comrades this morning.

Quote Reply
Re: Do you track or record sexual activity? [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Do you track or record sexual activity? [veganerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
veganerd wrote:
j p o wrote:
veganerd wrote:
Sent you a pm.

What else you got?

My first wife's best friend from high school and her husband were into swinging when in their 30's. They asked us to join but we declined. We're divorced and they're still together. Haven't seen them for years but don't know if they still swing, probably not as they're in their 60's. Different strokes for different folks I guess.
Quote Reply
Re: Do you track or record sexual activity? [TriSwing] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TriSwing wrote:
You know, like your running/biking logs?

My wife made a half-joke about recording that kind of stuff since I record most other workouts. I started doing it that next day. Four years in, she is unaware that I keep track of it. It was her idea, remember. I never intended to hide it from her, she just never followed up on it.

Maybe she'll realize what's going on when I start wearing a HRM in the sack.

Honestly, I can't think of anything less romantic.
Quote Reply
Re: Do you track or record sexual activity? [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
veganerd wrote:
j p o wrote:
veganerd wrote:
Sent you a pm.

What else you got?

My first wife's best friend from high school and her husband were into swinging when in their 30's. They asked us to join but we declined. We're divorced and they're still together. Haven't seen them for years but don't know if they still swing, probably not as they're in their 60's. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Being nonmonogamous is not the same thing as swinging. It can be, but not necessarily.

Quote Reply
Re: Do you track or record sexual activity? [40-Tude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
40-Tude wrote:
chriskal wrote:
Of course. But I’m old school so I just add a notch to the bedpost.

In related news, head over to the classifieds and check out the king size bed I have for sale. Dark walnut sleighbed in near perfect condition.

Apparently not many notches on the bedpost.

Umm. That’s the joke.
Quote Reply
Re: Do you track or record sexual activity? [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
TriSwing wrote:

Maybe she'll realize what's going on when I start wearing a HRM in the sack.

Honestly, I can't think of anything less romantic.

to paraphrase the person above me...

Ummmm that's was a joke
Quote Reply

Prev Next