Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Trump's sister quits job to end probe looking into if she had committing tax fraud
Quote | Reply
It seems like this should be a bigger deal.

There was an ethics probe into trump's sister whether she was committing tax fraud. She quit before the probe could take place.

She stopped hearing cases around 2017, but only retired after the ethics probe timing. By being an inactive judge she still kept her salary....

it seems like this would be a bigger deal, and also give some reasoning for congress to look into trump's taxes.
Last edited by: patentattorney: Apr 11, 19 7:44
Quote Reply
Re: Trump's sister quits job to end probe looking into if she had committing tax fraud [patentattorney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You are clearly infected
Quote Reply
Re: Trump's sister quits job to end probe looking into if she had committing tax fraud [tritimmy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tritimmy wrote:
You are clearly infected

they all are... l
Quote Reply
Re: Trump's sister quits job to end probe looking into if she had committing tax fraud [tritimmy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tritimmy wrote:
You are clearly infected

I've joked about TDS for a while but it is a very real thing.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump's sister quits job to end probe looking into if she had committing tax fraud [patentattorney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
On one hand, by retiring she's getting away from the judicial review.

On the other hand, she's 82.

On my third hand, she's getting her full salary as a pention ($187k+)
Quote Reply
Re: Trump's sister quits job to end probe looking into if she had committing tax fraud [scorpio516] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
scorpio516 wrote:
On one hand, by retiring she's getting away from the judicial review.

On the other hand, she's 82.

On my third hand, she's getting her full salary as a pention ($187k+)

If I had a third hand like that, I would never leave the house!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
patentattorney wrote:
it seems like this would be a bigger deal, and also give some reasoning for congress to look into trump's taxes.

I'm guessing you did poorly on the logical reasoning part of the LSAT.

This is one of the dumber posts on here in awhile.

Please explain in detail how a sibling's alleged malfeasance in any way should influence an investigation. The only way you can arrive at anything that is not humiliating for you is if the Trump tax law changes added a new category: Sibling filing jointly.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump's sister quits job to end probe looking into if she had committing tax fraud [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The alleged fraud was impart associated with how they got their money from their father.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
patentattorney wrote:
The alleged fraud was impart associated with how they got their money from their father.

Then I humbly submit an apology
Quote Reply