Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

NHL Playoffs 2019
Quote | Reply
Apologies to BLeP but his thread has run its course, and frankly I'm not sure he wants that dug up before this Bruins-Leafs starts tonight.

So who ya got? I like the Lightning in general but they'd have a tough road to the finals--feisty, strong Blue Jackets team, then either the Leafs or B's before they even get to the conference finals. I also like my B's but am not confident given who they'd have to go through. I have a sneaking suspicion that the SC champ comes out of the West, maybe it's STL who've been on a roll, or maybe SJ who have the offense and I think can turn the defense up in the playoffs, and frankly the road out west just doesn't seem as daunting.

Regardless, some GREAT games last night, nothing beats playoff hockey that's for damn sure.
Quote Reply
Re: NHL Playoffs 2019 [Brownie28] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Brownie28 wrote:
Apologies to BLeP but his thread has run its course, and frankly I'm not sure he wants that dug up before this Bruins-Leafs starts tonight.

So who ya got? I like the Lightning in general but they'd have a tough road to the finals--feisty, strong Blue Jackets team, then either the Leafs or B's before they even get to the conference finals. I also like my B's but am not confident given who they'd have to go through. I have a sneaking suspicion that the SC champ comes out of the West, maybe it's STL who've been on a roll, or maybe SJ who have the offense and I think can turn the defense up in the playoffs, and frankly the road out west just doesn't seem as daunting.

Regardless, some GREAT games last night, nothing beats playoff hockey that's for damn sure.

I got Tampa winning it all even after that embarrassing blown lead last night. And the Pens and the Islander's game turned out to be a highly entertaining game as well.
Last edited by: orphious: Apr 11, 19 4:52
Quote Reply
Re: NHL Playoffs 2019 [Brownie28] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: NHL Playoffs 2019 [ironclm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ironclm wrote:
https://forum.slowtwitch.com/forum/Slowtwitch_Forums_C1/Lavender_Room_F4/2019_Stanley_Cup_Playoffs_P6905322/?forum_view=forum_view_collapsed&;page=unread#unread

Thanks! Clearly didn't look hard enough for another thread :)
Quote Reply