Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cervelo P2C coordinates- little help- will this work
Quote | Reply
So I pulled the trigger kind of quickly on a really really nice P2C - 54.

I previously ride a CD 01 in medium and my cycle was 510/600. Pretty conventional and not too aggressive. I sold that bike thinking I was done with tri but the love affair is sparking up again.

I’m waiting for the bike to arrive but after reading a lot of forums from a decade ago on sizing - having I missed the mark? I’m 5’8” and rode pretty steep on the CD 01 - 80 degrees and was comfortable in the bars all day long. I ran a 165 crank and would do that again with this bike or even 160mm. Saddle is a dash.

For those in the know- am I going to be able to plant my coordinates on this bike without compromising everything. Fit trumps aero and I’m total MOP.

Thanks

Halfcrazy
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P2C coordinates- little help- will this work [Halfcrazy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
S/R of that P2 is 512/418. Does that answer your question?
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P2C coordinates- little help- will this work [Halfcrazy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm assuming you have given pad x to centre, so I've taken off 40mm to get the rear.
As an example - PD Sonic/Ergo bars would yield the following. To nail your Pad Y you would need a lower stack bar like the PD subsonic, or a more negative stem.

Quote Reply