Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

screw it - I'm cerveloguy again
Quote | Reply
The Devil must have made me do it, but yesterday I posted that I was no longer "cerveloguy" but "Doc Greg". I explained that's my nickname around the little town I reside. Truth is I hate that nickname, so it was kinda dumb of me to switch it here.

Cerveloguy is alive and well again.
Quote Reply
Re: screw it - I'm cerveloguy again [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
VEry weird... just wait until Pluto's wife reads your posts... are you willing to be commited to a mental institution for 28 days? LOL... ;-)

-
"Yeah, no one likes a smartass, but we all like stars" - Thom Yorke

smartasscoach.tri-oeiras.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Truth is I hate that nickname, so it was kinda dumb of me to switch it here.

Yeah, well ... you could have picked out a forum name based upon your "great" idea for your own triahtlon club name ... only to find out (after the fact) the tri club already exists.

=======================
-- Every morning brings opportunity;
Each evening offers judgement. --
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
welcome back! have to admit when i read your post my first thought was of an old west snake oil salesman, not cool... cervelo... very cool!! the small town i live in also has a chiro known as doctor pierre (his last name is french...why do you think i have this outrageous accent you silly king...) which i always thought was dumb and not the least unprofessional
Quote Reply
Re: screw it - I'm cerveloguy again [woodenshoes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know an MD who has an ethnic surname that is almost impossible for most people to pronounce let alone spell. He goes by his first name and everybody knows him as "Dr. Dave".

I never introduce myself to new patients as "Doc Greg" , but in a rural area people are quite laid back and it's a nickname they call me by. I'm used to it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cervelodude your name is perfect no matter what you choose.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi Greg,

Been away for a few days and never saw your reply till now. Firstly let me apologize for the offence you took to my remarks on names. In hindsight my response was tainted by my opinion of the DC in question not yourself or DC's in general. I have had both DC's and MD's that I thought were either very good or at the very least incompotent. My remarks were not directed at chiropractors or you personally and were poorly thought out on my part and I am sorry for that.

woodenshoes
Quote Reply