Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

The new newsletter format - issues under Outlook on Android & feedback
Quote | Reply
Dan,

Thanks for bringing the newsletter format into the 21st century.

I normally read it on my phone running Android 9 and using the Outlook App. It does not display at all. All I see is the top 1/3 of the SlowTwitch logo. I don't see anything else, even if I try to scroll vertically or horizontally.

It displays fine when I access Outlook from my Laptop on Chrome, though,

You might consider making the Poll stand out more. Right now it buried in the Reader Forum Threads links

Also, you might want to make the"unsubscribe" link a hot link. It four lines long and I suspect it will be a challenge to cut-and-paste. Or maybe this is intentional :-).
Quote Reply
Re: The new newsletter format - issues under Outlook on Android & feedback [HandHeartCrown] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
First off, thanks for the feedback. I’ve been working on this thing for the last few weeks and finally unleashed it on the world. I’ve discovered some of my own quirks (UTM parameters are particularly fickle at the moment) that I’ll continue to try and iron out over time.

We’re going to be trying some different things as we go about it. This includes adding some features in, and taking some out (for example: does the poll actually matter?)

As for the unsubscribe: that is a function of how the URL is tailored to the individual subscriber. There’s too many of you for me to be able to bury it in our current client. Trust me: I tried.

I’d like for you to DM me some more info on your mobile Outlook set up as that is probably the hardest use case to try and test for.

----------------------------------
Editor-in-Chief, Slowtwitch.com | Twitter
Quote Reply