Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Reynolds wheelset, HED Wheels
Quote | Reply
For Sale:

Reynolds Sixty-Six carbon tubular wheelset with Vittoria Triathlon EVO tires, 10 speed: $400 shipped

HED trispoke front wheel, clincher 700c- $250 shipped

HED disc wheel, clincher 700c- $250 shipped

Profile Design Aeria Ultimate Stem (100mm)- SOLD
Last edited by: jjstains: Apr 13, 19 18:04
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Reynolds wheelset, Profile Design Aeria Ultimate Stem WTB: TRP brake for Shiv Tri [jjstains] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would a direct mount Shimano 105 (new bike takeoff) work on your Shiv Tri? It came off a Felt AR (rear brake). I actually have a Shiv Tri myself and could check to see if it will if you're interested. I personally run the Omega up front. I could let the 105 go cheap.

I wanna go fast!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Reynolds wheelset, Profile Design Aeria Ultimate Stem WTB: TRP brake for Shiv Tri [ironmanatee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wish- the current direct mount standard came out after a generation of tri bikes were built around the TRP platform- the mounting bolts are sized and spaced differently
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Reynolds wheelset, Profile Design Aeria Ultimate Stem WTB: TRP brake for Shiv Tri [jjstains] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is the Aeria stem V1 or V2?
This is the current V2 version - https://profile-design.com/...riant=13890674688063
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still have the stem?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a SRAM Red Aerolink front brake with mount taken off my shiv for sale in great condition for sale for $50. Been boxed and sitting in my garage and just want to get rid of it

https://forum.slowtwitch.com/...ing=fulcrum#p6820489
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Reynolds wheelset, Profile Design Aeria Ultimate Stem WTB: TRP brake for Shiv Tri [gesekee19] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How did you mount it to the Shiv? Omega adapter?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Reynolds wheelset, HED Wheels [jjstains] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you have pictures of Disc and H3? Which version of disc?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It was mounted to the shiv on a u bracket, similar to the tririg adapter my omega brake came with.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Reynolds wheelset, HED Wheels [DFW_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't know the model/year of the disc- it's 10-speed, hollow-core, with aluminum brake track

https://drive.google.com/...538-N03M?usp=sharing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you have any pics of the Reynolds to share?

Do you know what year they are? How true and round?

Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Trispoke still available?
Quote Reply