Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

how are you watching the ITU series events this year?
Quote | Reply
Last year, my Verizon OLY channel carried the replay of the races a couple days after the event. Had the DVR set last month but no recording of the March opener. Just found an article about a new live streaming fee subscription service but no information about who's carrying the delayed broadcast on cable. Is anyone carrying the delayed (free) broadcast this year?
Quote Reply
Re: how are you watching the ITU series events this year? [gphin305] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Uh, why not just stream it from ITU's site?

808 > NYC > PDX > YVR
2024 Races: Taupo
Quote Reply
Re: how are you watching the ITU series events this year? [hadukla] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think it's the extra fee you'd have to pay if you already are paying an cable package that did previously show the races.

Brooks Doughtie, M.S.
Exercise Physiology
-USAT Level II
Quote Reply
Re: how are you watching the ITU series events this year? [gphin305] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Everything live. For Free.
On the BBC. Both 'terrestrial' (antennae on roof of house) and BBC website.
Also ysyally available on the BBC 'iPlayer' platform to stream afterwards and on 'catch up' (but can't usually download).

Can non-UK folks can get onto the UK version of the BBC web site somehow??
Quote Reply
Re: how are you watching the ITU series events this year? [BobAjobb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes I watch BBC iplayer abroad using a VPN service, eg Zenmate
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Through the https://triathlonlive.tv/ site. It's pretty inexpensive with a ton of content... you can watch live and old races, Super League/World Cup stuff as well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TriathlonLive (although their I am not a fan of their new app, or website layout... in previous years, I pull up the streams on the browser on my phone and then air play to my apple TV, I can then use anything other than the browser on my phone while watching, wither their app, you lose the video as soon as you open anything else...), well that, or in person, since like last year, it looks like I'll be able to make it to a couple of the WTS events in person.
Quote Reply
Re: how are you watching the ITU series events this year? [looberforce] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looks like this won't work, at least with my VPN (Private Internet Access) from the US.
Quote Reply