Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: like new 3T Exploro Team, L, Quarq, HED Vanquish 6 | Wahoo Kickr
Quote | Reply
It pains me to post this. But I'm just not riding it. Which is an ongoing, recurring theme. I imagine this thing has been on the road six, maybe 8 times. Never off road. Built up last spring. Last time I was on it appears to be June of '18. So sad.

Here's the build:

- Large 3T Exploro Team frame
- SRAM Force 22 hydro
- SRAM 1170 11-36 cassette
- Zipp SL-70 bar, 42cm
- DZero quarq, 170mm
- HED Vanquish 6 wheels
- Schwalbe Pro One tries
- Specialized Carbon Romin Saddle, 143mm
- Shimano PD 6800 carbon Ultegra pedals

$4200

Also looking to unload my gently used Kickr. Unsure how many hours of use it has. But it's without question very little. Hasn't been plugged in, let alone used, in over a year. Purchased early spring of '18.

SOLD

Here's photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/8vfWFrNgVYaSHPmu7

"One Line Robert"
Last edited by: wsrobert: Aug 30, 19 5:00
Quote Reply
Re: FS: like new 3T Exploro Team, L, Quarq, HED Vanquish 6 [wsrobert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would you sell the frame only?

"If you want to experience all of the successes and pleasure in life, you have to be willing to accept all the pain and failure that comes with it"
Quote Reply
Re: FS: like new 3T Exploro Team, L, Quarq, HED Vanquish 6 [wsrobert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Amazing looking bike! What made you choose to build a 3T?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: like new 3T Exploro Team, L, Quarq, HED Vanquish 6 [johnnyyd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Possibly. What are you thinking?

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Re: FS: like new 3T Exploro Team, L, Quarq, HED Vanquish 6 [dhinkle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well. I had aspirations of using this for on and off road (gravel/trail stuff) - but thats never really happened. And as noted in my OP, riding in general on it hasn't really happened. And 3T is offering the best options for this type of setup. Just need two wheelsets.

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am only in need of the frame and maybe wheels. I am planning on running the same way you originally mentioned. I have the groupo so let me know what you think. Dave said the bike is a gem.

"If you want to experience all of the successes and pleasure in life, you have to be willing to accept all the pain and failure that comes with it"
Quote Reply
Re: FS: like new 3T Exploro Team, L, Quarq, HED Vanquish 6 [johnnyyd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Love my Exploro, it’s a great frame. I have 650b wheels for gravel and 56mm aero for road rides.....it’s fast no matter what terrain. Best bike purchase I’ve made, whomever gets this is going to love it!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still available?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: like new 3T Exploro Team, L, Quarq, HED Vanquish 6 [Zach.boring] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yep.

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in selling the crank only? GXP?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: like new 3T Exploro Team, L, Quarq, HED Vanquish 6 [Jnags7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That crank is BB30, not GXP.

GXP cranks have the self extracting hex on the NDS.
This BB30 has the bolt on the DS.
Last edited by: kppolich: Aug 3, 19 13:19
Quote Reply
Re: FS: like new 3T Exploro Team, L, Quarq, HED Vanquish 6 [kppolich] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
True. And I know that. Fail on my part.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dropped price.

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bumped for another price drop!

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still available?

Quote Reply
Re: FS: like new 3T Exploro Team, L, Quarq, HED Vanquish 6 [rocketbrother] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sold actually. Very recently.

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply