Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB xc race bike large
Quote | Reply
Looking for a size large xc bike. 29 F/S and carbon. I'm in the San Fran area but can pay for shipping. I don't have 7k for a team race bike but I'm hoping for something under 4k. 3 would be ideal. Thank you for the help in advance.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB xc race bike large [stilltri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Suggest you visit Paceline and view Clean39T Kirk for sale. Not a better deal on the webs.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I might be able to make you a good deal on a Felt Edict FRD. Let me know if you'd be interested, then we could talk through some of the details.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB xc race bike large [Cppike79] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pm sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pinkbike.com is the best mountain bike classified on the web right now..
Quote Reply
Re: WTB xc race bike large [dayvic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pink bike is good. Howeva, slowtwitch is the best. Got a new carbon 29 xc from another user. Thanks again for always coming through guys. Even in the mountain bike world!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Don't mean to hijack the thread but would love to hear if there are any L/XL carbon xc/fs 29ers in the 2k range for a brother in Miami... and yes slowtwitch is the place to go for a MB....i'm still rockin' the Superfly Carbon that nittiaj sold me for cost.
Last edited by: bkoffsky: Apr 10, 19 15:17
Quote Reply
Re: WTB xc race bike large [bkoffsky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM'd you
Quote Reply
Re: WTB xc race bike large [seebritri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still on the hunt for a bike if something is out there. I thought I had found one, but it fell through. Thanks slowtwitch!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sent a pm a while back. Never got a reply. Practically brand new Felt F5x I would be willing to make a deal on. Size 57.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB xc race bike large [TNTRI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry I didn't respond. I'm looking for a full suspension 29er carbon xc mountain bike. Cycle cross is next on my list, but have to take baby steps with how many bikes I have before my fiancee really notices.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've got a Large 2016 Specialized Epic World Cup full suspensions XC bike if you're interested.

Carbon Roval wheels, upgraded drivetrain, s-works bars. It's a sweet ride, I'm just focusing on road
Quote Reply