Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

New Selle Italia Iron Flow Evo
Quote | Reply
I know people generally hate the original Iron Flow. I tried one quickly (like a few minutes) and quickly fell into that camp.

I find it interesting that Lange has partnered with them on this. Wonder if it will be any better than the original.

https://www.selleitalia.com/...lution-of-triathlon/
Last edited by: teichs42: Apr 5, 19 7:45
Quote Reply
Re: New Selle Italia Iron Flow Evo [teichs42] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
MAIN FEATURES:

NEW TIP
The front part of the saddle is completely redesigned and adapted to the needs of the triathlete. A larger width and more padding allow a more comfortable and effective seat even when pushing.

ENHANCED GRIP AND DOUBLE DENSITY
The new double density padding (Hard and Soft), combined with a highly “gripping” layer, allows you to significantly increase comfort without affecting the performance of the athlete.

FLAT SHAPE
The Iron Evo features a regular and compact shape, designed exclusively to ensure maximum performance and adapt to the triathlete’s seating needs.
interpretation: everyone hated our old saddle
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Looks like they made it impossible to put a nicely placed BTS bottle on there...

-------------
Ed O'Malley
www.VeloVetta.com
Founder of VeloVetta Cycling Shoes
Instagram • Facebook
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm still searching for a saddle my rear can tolerate for 112 miles. So I have my LBS getting one of these in for me to try out. I'll be happy to report back once it comes in and I give it a few rides.
Quote Reply