Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Hell = other people: your worst neighbor stories [SBR0510] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We had a lake house in Georgia and had a redneck couple living next to us. One weekend we drove up to the lake house and my son and his friend ran to jump in the pool. They found our neighbors dead dog floating in the pool.
There was no way this old dog could have wandered in our yard and fell in. It was a really old dog, we had a fenced in yard, that dog and the other mutts never got out in all the years we owned there. I guess it died and the neighbor felt like throwing it in our pool for spite.
Quote Reply
Re: Hell = other people: your worst neighbor stories [len] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
len wrote:
We had neighbours in appt below us who were like that. So we took to bouncing a gold ball on the floor at 600 am in retaliation to their load music at 11 pm. Seemed to do the trick,
Early risers always have the trump card.
Quote Reply
Re: Hell = other people: your worst neighbor stories [Perseus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Reasonable HOA's are great. Go park your crappy, never used, motor home somewhere else!

I guess I've been lucky. The worst I had was the neighbor across the street parked his pickup with all his equipment (he was a contractor) in front of our house every day. On weekends he parked it Friday night, then moved it Monday when he went for work. He had a Garage, long driveway and never a car parked in front of his house. After about a month I saw him and asked why he always parked in front of my house. His response was his wife hated looking out the house and see a vehicle, his especially. I told him (hoping he would get the hint) that my wife and I felt the same way. He didn't get it or didn't care, and continued to park there.

After 2 weeks I have a buddy that's a GM for multiple car dealerships. I explained the situation and asked if I could borrow a vehicle. I have no idea where he got this truck, but it was perfect. I parked it in front of the neighbors house when he could see it was me doing it. 2 or 3 days later, I came home and the neighbors truck was parked in his driveway. Problem solved.
Quote Reply

Prev Next