Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Snowflake stretchy butt pants protest [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
SkipG wrote:
https://www.instagram.com/ashleigh_jordan/p/Bst8lgwhd_w/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1gimbt8padajx

There is absolutely nothing to protest in that video. Wow.

The unfortunate part is, for every woman like that sporting those pants, there are 20 out there who look, uh, let's say slightly less appealing while trying to pull off the same look.

Unfortunately we have to take the good with the bad (and ugly).
yep pretty sporty! I’ve been saying for several years now that people wearing yoga pants are just out of control. I get it they are probably fast easy and comfortable to wear but I’ll see ladies in the grocery store with high heels. Not a big fan of the trying too hard to be sexy look in yoga pants.
Quote Reply
Re: Snowflake stretchy butt pants protest [Dirt fighter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just google camel toe

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply
Re: Snowflake stretchy butt pants protest [H-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
H- wrote:
Quote:
Topless okay on college campuses?

Why shouldn't it be? Men can go topless while throwing a frisbee around the quad. Why not women?

Men need to get woke and not ogle women's body parts.

Because men have pecs and woman have breasts.

Also, to suggest men shouldn't notice attractive, scantily dressed or topless women is quite simply anti science. People have done studies to measure the dopamine activity in the nucleus accumbens, and male brain responds to visual stimulus in a way the female brain does not. This is why men spend billions of dollars every year to see naked women, while women spend almost nothing. You can suggest the breast isn't sexual, but research, and common sense, says otherwise.

Society has agreed going around naked is undesirable, thus the question is "What is acceptable?"
Last edited by: Perseus: Mar 30, 19 16:15
Quote Reply
Re: Snowflake stretchy butt pants protest [Perseus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Perseus wrote:

Also, to suggest men shouldn't notice attractive, scantily dressed or topless women is quite simply anti science.

Of course we're going to notice. The point is whether we demand they cover up in public for the benefit of men who can't handle noticing in a socially acceptable manner. I don't really see much an issue. Anything short of full burka, and we're going to "notice" good-looking women. I'd guess that even in cultures that demand the burka, guys get pretty good at figuring out which ones are the hotties.
Last edited by: trail: Mar 30, 19 18:16
Quote Reply
Re: Snowflake stretchy butt pants protest [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:

Oh yeah, that’s right. We survive by putting the dicks into the vaginas....

Rapist

Edit: My only issue with yoga pants is that they should not be made in larger sizes. Some things cannot be unseen
Last edited by: Andrew69: Mar 30, 19 19:42
Quote Reply
Re: Snowflake stretchy butt pants protest [burnthesheep] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
burnthesheep wrote:
satanellus wrote:
burnthesheep wrote:

I'm a liberal guy. But it's gone too far. It's at the level of people wearing pantyhose in public. You can sometimes see the outline of people's vulva that they've made the materials so stretchy, thin, and form fitting.

No answer or opinion to what you're asking, but I'd say things have gone too far with use of the phrase "people's vulva".

“In a sense, yes. My art has been commended as being strongly vaginal. Which bothers some men. The word itself makes some men uncomfortable. Vagina.â€

The use of the gender-neutral "people's"?

Of course, it would be so discriminatory to exclude from the conversation all those men's vulvas.
Quote Reply
Re: Snowflake stretchy butt pants protest [satanellus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
satanellus wrote:
it would be so discriminatory to exclude from the conversation all those men's vulvas.

tsk, assign a body part to a gender?
Quote Reply
Re: Snowflake stretchy butt pants protest [Perseus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You can suggest the breast isn't sexual, but research, and common sense, says otherwise.
---

There was a time when any amount of skin was considered sexual. (Think: Showing some ankle.) There are also countless African peoples that womens regularly walk around topless and the mens aren't sexualizing them for it (and probably others too but my National Geographic memory isn't that strong). It's not about the breasts, per se, but the opportunity. If ever woman decided that topless was ok, it wouldn't take long for the populace to get used to it. The laws of supply and demand work wonders here. The problem that everyone recognizes is that there's going to be an adaptation period which won't be pleasant for the ladies.

Take a short break from ST and read my blog:
http://tri-banter.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Snowflake stretchy butt pants protest [SkipG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SkipG wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
SkipG wrote:
https://www.instagram.com/ashleigh_jordan/p/Bst8lgwhd_w/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1gimbt8padajx

There is absolutely nothing to protest in that video. Wow.

The unfortunate part is, for every woman like that sporting those pants, there are 20 out there who look, uh, let's say slightly less appealing while trying to pull off the same look.

Unfortunately we have to take the good with the bad (and ugly).
yep pretty sporty! I’ve been saying for several years now that people wearing yoga pants are just out of control. I get it they are probably fast easy and comfortable to wear but I’ll see ladies in the grocery store with high heels. Not a big fan of the trying too hard to be sexy look in yoga pants.

I don't particularly mind the trend.

Also, as an aside, I find those fitness IG models kind of comical. I don't care how many booty thrusters with 5lbs kettle bells you do, for most people, you're not getting a body like that unless you were born 95% of the way there. Working out just polishes the diamond, so to speak.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Re: Snowflake stretchy butt pants protest [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
SkipG wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
SkipG wrote:

just polishes the diamond.

I thought that was what we mens were suppose to do while viewing the IG fitness models?
Quote Reply
Re: Snowflake stretchy butt pants protest [Trieatalot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Trieatalot wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
SkipG wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
SkipG wrote:

just polishes the diamond.

I thought that was what we mens were suppose to do while viewing the IG fitness models?

That line can definitely be interpreted in a variety of ways!

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply

Prev Next