Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Trump taps into white outrage again [efernand] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"You do realize that all those groups are huge anti-semites (like Ilham Omar), and therefore hate most of Trump's family, and somehow Israel hasn't noticed that Trump is a supporter of anti-semites. Sure, that makes sense. "

Maybe you should be telling them that instead of us.

-----------------------------Baron Von Speedypants
-----------------------------RunTraining articles here:
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...runtraining;#1612485
Quote Reply
Re: Trump taps into white outrage again [DJRed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DJRed wrote:
chaparral wrote:
trump makes it obvious how he feels about white supremacists, he wants their votes.

Why did he refuse to disavow David Duke during the primary?

Why when the DOJ had arrested and charged a white supremacist terrorist planning a series of political assassinations, did they stay quite? Why did they not brag about arresting an actual terrorist? This is an administration that made up arrests of terrorist that never happened, why silent on one that did? Why when asked about it did trump say he did not know the details so wouldn't speak further on the subject, when has not knowing the details ever stopped trump?

He will attack a dead senator on twitter all the time, but can't come out and tweet that white supremacy is bad? Even after freaking Charlottesville.

I notice he also doesn't tweet that child abuse is bad. He must be a child abuser. Come to think of it, Obama never tweeted child abuse was bad. Maybe all presidents are child abusers?

Actually, Drumpf supported Roy Moore....

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Re: Trump taps into white outrage again [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm curious if DJred is being passive aggressive, or if he's easily fooled by Trump's passive aggression.

Quote Reply
Re: Trump taps into white outrage again [veganerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
veganerd wrote:
Of course there's nothing to it, fake news! There's no way he is racist, even though he keeps acting like it, just a big nothingberder.

Fixed it for you.

Live long and surf!
Quote Reply
Re: Trump taps into white outrage again [BarryP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BarryP wrote:
I'm curious if DJred is being passive aggressive, or if he's easily fooled by Trump's passive aggression.

OK, Barry, patentattorney doesn't seem to want to play. Maybe you will.

Let's play a game. It's called "Lists". The first person to run out of things to put on the list loses.

I will provide the name of a white person Trump has "attacked" during his presidency. You will respond with the name of a white person the media has propped up in the face of corruption. First to run out of names losses. Let's go.

Jeff Bezos.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump taps into white outrage again [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Presidents have interjected themselves in small-time issues before. Does that bother you also?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It’s not like he said something like “if I had a son he’d look like Smollett”.

I guess the right wing white nationalist black head of CPD and that right wing white nationalist Jewish mayor are also tapping into white outrage.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Trump taps into white outrage again [chaparral] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chaparral wrote:
trump makes it obvious how he feels about white supremacists, he wants their votes.

Why did he refuse to disavow David Duke during the primary?

Why when the DOJ had arrested and charged a white supremacist terrorist planning a series of political assassinations, did they stay quite? Why did they not brag about arresting an actual terrorist? This is an administration that made up arrests of terrorist that never happened, why silent on one that did? Why when asked about it did trump say he did not know the details so wouldn't speak further on the subject, when has not knowing the details ever stopped trump?

He will attack a dead senator on twitter all the time, but can't come out and tweet that white supremacy is bad? Even after freaking Charlottesville.

Rep. Omar got the endorsement of the same David Duke. Still waiting for her disavowal of Duke.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DJRed wrote:
BarryP wrote:

Let's play a game. It's called "Lists". The first person to run out of things to put on the list loses.

I will provide the name of a white person Trump has "attacked" during his presidency. You will respond with the name of a white person the media has propped up in the face of corruption. First to run out of names losses. Let's go.

Jeff Bezos.

ummm, we didn't get it the first time.

Is Jeff Bezos on your list or mine? Wait, what are you asking again?

This is stupid.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump taps into white outrage again [ajthomas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ajthomas wrote:
DJRed wrote:
BarryP wrote:

Jeff Bezos.

ummm, we didn't get it the first time.

Is Jeff Bezos on your list or mine? Wait, what are you asking again?

This is stupid.

Nobody asked you to play.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump taps into white outrage again [burnthesheep] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lucky for you that tinfoil hat your wearing is made of tinfoil.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump taps into white outrage again [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
I don't know if he is racist or not, but racists certainly think he is racist.

Not according to the many racists here.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump taps into white outrage again [dave_w] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Such an over-simplification.

You might want to consider that police and police unions are not synonymous, and often have competing views.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump taps into white outrage again [AlanShearer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Some dildos are just incapable of seeing anything but color. Talk about racist. Did any of you guys forget that jusssi tried unsuccessfully to frame trump supporters as his attackers? Why shouldn’t president Trump comment about that?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
AlanShearer wrote:
j p o wrote:
I don't know if he is racist or not, but racists certainly think he is racist.

Not according to the many racists here.
-
No reason to call Sphere a racist.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump taps into white outrage again [Dirt fighter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dirt fighter wrote:
Some dildos are just incapable of seeing anything but color. Talk about racist. Did any of you guys forget that jusssi tried unsuccessfully to frame trump supporters as his attackers? Why shouldn’t president Trump comment about that?

Triggered, snowflake?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
AlanShearer wrote:
Dirt fighter wrote:

Triggered, snowflake?
Actually, the "snowflakes" are the ones still supporting this Jussie. DJT is assumming "the Nation" includes everyone, not just "whites" who should be outraged. How you libs turn every DJT comment into something negative is amazing. "Everyone" should be outraged about what happened in Chicago.....but typically, there are those who will twist it into a negative against DJT. Talk about snowflakes.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've got a better game. Prove to me that he's never used the n-word, otherwise we'll have to assume that he has.

Works for religion, so we might as well use it here.

Quote:

Jeff Bezos.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BarryP wrote:
I've got a better game. Prove to me that he's never used the n-word, otherwise we'll have to assume that he has.

Works for religion, so we might as well use it here.

Quote:

Jeff Bezos.

You've out-dumbed yourself.

I'll assume he has. So what. It's a word used by many.

Now you prove to me you've never raped a horse. You can't? Have a good night then, horse fucker.

Pretty dumb, right.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He should have held a beer summit instead.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Trump taps into white outrage again [gphin305] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gphin305 wrote:
AlanShearer wrote:
Dirt fighter wrote:

Triggered, snowflake?
Actually, the "snowflakes" are the ones still supporting this Jussie. DJT is assumming "the Nation" includes everyone, not just "whites" who should be outraged. How you libs turn every DJT comment into something negative is amazing. "Everyone" should be outraged about what happened in Chicago.....but typically, there are those who will twist it into a negative against DJT. Talk about snowflakes.

QED.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
AlanShearer wrote:
Dirt fighter wrote:

Triggered, snowflake?
Bwaahaahaa! Pot meet kettle...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote:

Now you prove to me you've never raped a horse. You can't? Have a good night then, horse fucker.

Pretty dumb, right.

Do you often have a hard time recognizing sarcasm?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BarryP wrote:

Quote:

Pretty dumb, right.

Do you often have a hard time recognizing sarcasm?

Not usually. If I did in this case, my apologies.

Still, was the horse good?
Quote Reply

Prev Next