Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 2016 BH Aero RC w/new Ultegra Di2/Zipp Vuka Aero
Quote | Reply
2016 BH Aero RC -- 55cm (small)
2018 Ultegra Di2 (R8060) w/compact crank 50-34 11-speed
2018 Zipp Vuka Aero
2018 Cobb V-Flow Saddle
Zipp 808 (rear); 404 (front) -- these wheels are older (around 2010-2011) but they've only been used for racing and short training rides just prior to races

I just finished building this up in April last year before I dissected my carotid artery during Wildflower and it has not been ridden since my accident. Btw, I didn't crash. The bike is in perfect condition. The frame was slightly used when I got it but only a couple hundred miles. I finished the bike about a week before Wildflower so it basically has another 50 or so miles on it and that's it.

I can provide whatever detail you need. I have all receipts, etc. Just PM me for interest and I'll be happy to send more pics, talk over the phone, etc.

I'm done with the sport so I'd obviously like to sell it. $3,500.00.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that the Zipp 808 has a brand new hub (blue) to make it 11-speed compatible.
Last edited by: lakerfan: Mar 31, 19 18:17
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2016 BH Aero RC w/new Ultegra Di2/Zipp Vuka Aero [lakerfan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Last edited by: lakerfan: Mar 31, 19 10:55
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2016 BH Aero RC w/new Ultegra Di2/Zipp Vuka Aero [lakerfan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm willing to throw in a pair of Powertap P2 pedals (dual-sided) for free.
Quote Reply