Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Predict Trump's first post-report tweet [zed707] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
zed707 wrote:
JSA wrote:

While I'm sure Trump will be taking a victory lap on this for a while, not colluding with the Russians isn't a big accomplishment.
-
Lots of dem dreams crushed in the last couple days, and Adam Schiff is shown, once again, to be a liar...so there's that.
Quote Reply
Re: Predict Trump's first post-report tweet [dave_w] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Adam Schiff
(@RepAdamSchiff)

Mueller spent two years investigating obstruction of justice and found evidence that “does not exonerate” Trump. Barr took two days to set aside that evidence. The entire report must be published and evidence provided to Congress so the American people can judge for themselves.

Brit Hume
(@brithume)

That scraping noise you may hear in Washington this afternoon is the sound of people who boosted the Trump-Russian collusion story trying to get the egg of their faces. I wonder if Adam Schiff will ever be able to get it off.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Predict Trump's first post-report tweet [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
orphious wrote:
zed707 wrote:
JSA wrote:

While I'm sure Trump will be taking a victory lap on this for a while, not colluding with the Russians isn't a big accomplishment.

Go drink your liberal tears.

Well that was a stupid reply. I am definitely not a liberal. There a whole lot of people that don't like Trump that aren't liberals. Look at Big Kahuna, he's obviously not a liberal but he proclaims to dislike Trump and I believe him.

And I'm also not shedding any tears over this result. This is what I expected. I just don't want to see him gloating over this for the rest of his term because not colluding with a known adversary is an obligation for the President, not an accomplishment. Even though, unfortunately, being found not involved with the Russians trying to influence the election might be one of the highlights of his presidency.
Last edited by: zed707: Mar 24, 19 23:14
Quote Reply
Re: Predict Trump's first post-report tweet [zed707] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
zed707 wrote:
JSA wrote:

Interesting take on the whole thing.

So at the end of “Shawshank Redemption “, you were like, “what? Are we supposed to be proud of Andy Dufresne because he didn’t kill his wife? Geeesh!”

Not everything is as it seems -Mr. Miyagi
Quote Reply
Re: Predict Trump's first post-report tweet [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dr. Tigerchik wrote:
Quote:
No Collusion, No Obstruction, Complete and Total EXONERATION. KEEP AMERICA GREAT!

Oh, he did make it great again? What day did it switch from Not Great to Great?

Obviously the day we regained confidence in our intelligence and judicial agencies. AKA “THE exoneration”. The best. People have said it could be the greatest exoneration of all time.
Quote Reply
Re: Predict Trump's first post-report tweet [chxddstri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chxddstri wrote:
zed707 wrote:
JSA wrote:

So at the end of “Shawshank Redemption “, you were like, “what? Are we supposed to be proud of Andy Dufresne because he didn’t kill his wife? Geeesh!”

Outstanding!

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Predict Trump's first post-report tweet [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
chxddstri wrote:
zed707 wrote:
JSA wrote:

Outstanding!

Two christ-like figures find them surrounded by career criminals, but finally break free from their purgatories. Thank the good lord.
Quote Reply

Prev Next